Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just need nagganou now lucky with ball thought i’d lost F9345B97-F29E-452E-A2C6-C665EF9EBC36.png.390f79c0ca54e9d0a815ba914ea50f3c.png 

pre fight night next card can you share your predictions please

• Haha 4

Agree he tries to be like a UK 50 cent or something but I would like to finally see him fight n beat fury but it won't happen as usyk beats fury despite fury ageing him out best he can furys finally been found out imo 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

what are those fcuking noises joshua keeps making🤡

Don't forget were Josh came from,that's the street grime lingo paddy lol

• Like 1

I said to one of lads yrs ago, before first wilder v fury

Wilder beats AJ

AJ beats Fury

Fury beats Wilder 

I still believe this was true at the time. Uysk was a bump in the road and if it wasn't for the politics we could have had 5yrs plus of the best heavyweight merry go round.

Want to give a nod to Parker, he is taking on people that no one will want to entertain so by the time the AJ/Fury /Uysk politics is dealt with I hope he gets another chance.

Dont fancy his chances with them 3 but he deserves a shot.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dodger said:

Got the kids with me tonight after being let down again by there mum last week it's nice to enjoy the boxing while listening to them snoring in the next room😴 

Same mate much less boring than adults lol 

7FB91807-F426-4410-AFED-213C25130B1D.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

Seems im going against general consensus here but I think if Joshua wants to remain relevant and spring back into contention he needs to do a lot better than fury and for that  reason I’m saying Joshua by knock out within 6 rounds 

I rest my case lol 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Well by some people opinions on boxing on here this makes AJ a far better boxer than luke fury

Mc uses the age old technique of top trumps to rank his fighters, so I would imaging that now aj has just beat the man that made the worlds greatest boxer look like a joke he should now be waking up in his AJ pyjamas and setting the fire with his Tyson fury posters. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Watching replay now and it must be the easiest nights work Joshua’s had since he turned pro. Mind boggling how this guy dropped Fury and only lost narrowly on the scorecards.., or is it?

The knockout was brutal and it makes me wonder how these promoters will all cry crocodile tears when someone gets killed or left a vegetable in one of these ‘crossover’ or novelty fights. Just my opinion but, regardless of his MMA pedigree, Ngannou shouldn’t be anywhere near a ring with 2 out of the top 3 heavyweights in the world in his first two bouts.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 9