Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

i’m just saying what frampton and bounce were saying before the fight fury has camp set up for december really this fight is the beginning  of his training  camp he had it planned all along 

usyk said we have signed contracts for the 23rd and i bet fury ducks him again till next year

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Fury has signed a crazy money 3 fight deal 1 Francis about 100mil then 2x usyk around 165mil I think so the fight will happen its just when

ye that’s it 

i’d say fury just took nagganou lightly thought he’d walk threw him easy payday 

I’m not a boxing expert by any means, but I thought Fury lost three or four rounds, so he won it for me, but he was far from impressive against an amateur. Didn’t do his credibility any good, but improved his bank balance considerably !

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’m not a boxing expert by any means, but I thought Fury lost three or four rounds, so he won it for me, but he was far from impressive against an amateur. Didn’t do his credibility any good, but improved his bank balance considerably !

Cheers.

agree he made Fury look very ordinary

• Like 1

I'm watching it now- it looks sloppy.  It's certainly not to Benn, Eubank and Collins standards in the 90s - I know it's a different division but, the skill just isn't there anymore. 

It's not even to earlier heavyweight standards. 

Fury could've done without that last night, regardless of the result he was embarrassed by a bloke who was in his first ever pro boxing match... he may well have sparred a thousand times and fought in MMA but this was his first ever boxing match.... Fury couldn't bully him in clinches as he was too strong, he became scared to commit as he was being countered and caught, so he reverted to boxing on the outside and point scoring...Francis loves a scrap for sure, on that show he'd be a headache for any of them... but that probably proves the state of the current heavies rather than the strength of Francis imo... I had no.plans to watch it but my cousin was here with his fire stick so why not lol.. the undercard was decent, Bakole is a big lump would like to see him step up soon.

Fury best ever? Not for me, wouldn't be in my top 5, struggle for top 10 tbh

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Fury could've done without that last night, regardless of the result he was embarrassed by a bloke who was in his first ever pro boxing match... he may well have sparred a thousand times and fought in MMA but this was his first ever boxing match.... Fury couldn't bully him in clinches as he was too strong, he became scared to commit as he was being countered and caught, so he reverted to boxing on the outside and point scoring...Francis loves a scrap for sure, on that show he'd be a headache for any of them... but that probably proves the state of the current heavies rather than the strength of Francis imo... I had no.plans to watch it but my cousin was here with his fire stick so why not lol.. the undercard was decent, Bakole is a big lump would like to see him step up soon.

Fury best ever? Not for me, wouldn't be in my top 5, struggle for top 10 tbh

Lewis murders him….Bowe…any of the bigger heavyweights with skills beat him…..hell I reckon the comeback Foreman beats him…Prime Foreman destroys him. 

• Like 4

Fury's body language says it all to me here. He doesn't want any part of usyk anytime soon i.m.o. I can see him retiring..... AGAIN. Even his gobshite old man kept his mouth shut. What a f.ucking embarrassment, the WBC "gypsy king" blah blah, getting spanked by a man who'd never had a pro boxing fight. 

Yokel

• Like 9