Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

The real Tyson would demolish  the greatest of all time champ within couple rounds 3 ?  If it was tomoro. 5 at most 

Mike tyson was on great on the inside he was a swarmed with amazing hand speed he would have overwhelmed fury probably one or 2 of those upper cuts would have done him we will never know will we and easy to say but I think you are very much on the button g l..

• Thanks 1

I do like fury he's funny with the gift of the gab n a good entertainer done very well for himself as said and for his size he moves quite well but for someone of that size and stature you would expect so much more power, yes if he manages to catch someone odd times which as we know can happen anyway at that weight but what about that natural raw knockout power and warrior spirit apart from getting in the ring I never saw it?

I used to love watching holyfield you'd usually always get your moneys worth..

• Like 1

If ANY man still thinks that Dosser Fury can honestly box, after last nights performance....your as deluded as that whole family of Fury's....been found out again ,the mans a clown and them f***ing idiots that have promoted him from the start... Us Brits are the laughing stock of the boxing world 😔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If ANY man still thinks that Dosser Fury can honestly box, after last nights performance....your as deluded as that whole family of Fury's....been found out again ,the mans a clown and them f***ing idiots that have promoted him from the start... Us Brits are the laughing stock of the boxing world 😔

I was trying to be diplomatic daniel lol but your probably right in what you say the yanks well feck knows what they must think now after the Tommy fiasco n now last night but suppose they didn't have much better with wilder👍

10 minutes ago, dodger said:

I was trying to be diplomatic daniel lol but your probably right in what you say the yanks well feck knows what they must think now after the Tommy fiasco n now last night but suppose they didn't have much better with wilder👍

A family of f***ing idiots 🙄

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Tommy Fury's next fight has potentially been agreed with boxing legend Roy Jones Jr - who is 30 years his senior -...

11 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The undisputed heavyweight fight between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk is unlikely to...

I'm not to disappointed tbh but do feel sorry for usyk and how much he's been messed about plus he's getting older now..

4 minutes ago, dodger said:

I'm not to disappointed tbh but do feel sorry for usyk and how much he's been messed about plus he's getting older now..

Luke Fury should be stripped of his title for putting a micky mouse fight before a proper defense of his belt

• Like 2