Boxing At The Weekend...

2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Very young for a Heavyweight .

Compared to who or what .. ? 

Mike Tyson was world champion before then , klitcho wasn't much older when he became world champion .. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

18 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’d like to see a Parker v Hughie Fury re match as Fury was only 23 at the time and imo won that World title fight .

Hes another who’s time I think will come .

His time has already come, time to look for another job ?

• Haha 3

My understanding is it’s took 10 days to get the contract to him and fury wanted it signed within 24 hrs 

well that’s not going to happen is it if he really wanted to fight him he’d let him give it his legal team then get it on once everyone’s happy 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, albert64 said:

My understanding is it’s took 10 days to get the contract to him and fury wanted it signed within 24 hrs 

well that’s not going to happen is it if he really wanted to fight him he’d let him give it his legal team then get it on once everyone’s happy 

Bollocks 

I wish Fury would just box instead of all these media stunts. Sick of hearing from his dad, his brother and himself in their daily bulletins. I reckon Fury could be in better shape too. The older he gets the more that spare tyre is going to be a weakness.

43 minutes ago, albert64 said:

You mean he ducked the fight he's been ducking for 3/4 years ... shock

• Like 1

Same old shit, the fight can be made, there is nothing stopping it but the bullshit that now surrounds boxing... who truly knows where and with whom the issues lie, but I wish they'd either get it on or f**k off completely...

• Like 6
20 hours ago, greg64 said:

i think it's obvious to most that Fury did not really want this fight and now he wants to fight Charr who isn't even ranked ffs you couldn't make it up 

The gypsy Queens are totally blind to it lol.  ?

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, stonewall said:

benn is ment to have failed a drug test.if so eubank will ask to do away with the hydration clause or the fight is off,the ball is in eubanks court now if true.

Think I read the first test had failed for fertility treatment? And the b test hasn’t yet been carried out?