2 Bombs Gone Off At Brussels Airport

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuucking cowards!!   Coming to every city in Europe soon.   I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neit

Let's all change our profile pictures to the Belgium flag cos Muslim bombers really hate that. Let's all hold hands and chant you ain't a Muslim bruv...really stick it to em   ...meanwhile the Islam

Very true, it's not just the obvious like Corbyn......all of the major parties that rule Europe want them.......it's why they always trot out the line "they benefit the economy"Well it's about time wh

Posted Images

My young daughter is going to Paris next weekend to dance in Euro Disney, not comfortable at all with the situation.

Understandable,,mate,,,are you or her mum going,,,or is it with a dance group,,,,?

I'm seperated with her mum but she's going with her, still uneasy about it tbh.

the most lefty country in europe getting the payment for tolerance

Sounds like your saying they deserved it mate ( I know you don`t think that ). They certainly didn`t. And the Belgians I know are far from leftie.

You can't reason with these people , there's only 1 way to approach these lot & it ain't with Kid Gloves & Thats what those running countries believe will work , we KNOW what's coming but where condemned when speaking up against these people .

• Like 1

I was standing in an airport this morning with my little lad boarding a plane.......as we all know, nobody checks you before you go through security.

If they had detonated a bomb at the security hall in Stanstead this morning they would have killed a thousand people.

The authorities can't stop these people, they can only firefight........what else can they do if they dont just start killing them all ?

The choice should be leave or die.........unfortunately economics dictate they would rather they stayed and we died ;)

• Like 2

the most lefty country in europe getting the payment for tolerance

Sounds like your saying they deserved it mate ( I know you don`t think that ). They certainly didn`t. And the Belgians I know are far from leftie.

the dead a wounded deserved protection from what the politicians have inflicted on them , and yes they are a country of limp wristed lefty do gooders

Edited by green lurchers

Let's all change our profile pictures to the Belgium flag cos Muslim bombers really hate that. Let's all hold hands and chant you ain't a Muslim bruv...really stick it to em

...meanwhile the Islamic invasion must continue unopposed

• Like 8

My young daughter is going to Paris next weekend to dance in Euro Disney, not comfortable at all with the situation.

Understandable,,mate,,,are you or her mum going,,,or is it with a dance group,,,,?

I'm seperated with her mum but she's going with her, still uneasy about it tbh.

Cant live your life like that mate limiting our freedom of movement is exactly what these sick c**ts want......im fully expecting some sort of catastrophe at the Euro,s in France this June but the minute we start obsessively watching our backs in that way.... we,ve lost.......im sure your ladies will be just fine.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fC6Pxw1eLU

Sadly the above youtube clip is reality todaythe guy dressed in arab garb making people paranoid,its never ending,and its an old cliche but its going to get worse before it gets better.Time to stop pussyfooting and pandering to the whims of the limp wristed,we need a hard line approach,something thats going to halt what is surely coming our way,taking conteol of the borders will be a small step in the right direction,RIP to those who passed away today.

• Like 6

and this is the type of people corbyn would welcome with open arms -something tells me we in for an atrocity on uk soil

It's a matter of time, mate.

We've foiled loads of plots, but it only needs one to succeed.

Easter weekend approaching - busy stations and airports, heavy traffic on the roads........