2 Bombs Gone Off At Brussels Airport

the most lefty country in europe getting the payment for tolerance

Sounds like your saying they deserved it mate ( I know you don`t think that ). They certainly didn`t. And the Belgians I know are far from leftie.

the dead a wounded deserved protection from what the politicians have inflicted on them , and yes they are a country of limp wristed lefty do gooders

You're talking like a prick mate.......so America, England & France are all limp wristed do gooders as well are they?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuucking cowards!!   Coming to every city in Europe soon.   I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neit

Let's all change our profile pictures to the Belgium flag cos Muslim bombers really hate that. Let's all hold hands and chant you ain't a Muslim bruv...really stick it to em   ...meanwhile the Islam

Very true, it's not just the obvious like Corbyn......all of the major parties that rule Europe want them.......it's why they always trot out the line "they benefit the economy"Well it's about time wh

Posted Images

Sounds like your saying they deserved it mate ( I know you don`t think that ). They certainly didn`t. And the Belgians I know are far from leftie.

the dead a wounded deserved protection from what the politicians have inflicted on them , and yes they are a country of limp wristed lefty do gooders

You're talking like a prick mate.......so America, England & France are all limp wristed do gooders as well are they?

yes the politicians you helmet :thumbs: edited to say that belgium is top of the tree on tolerance and lefti pandering

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

I was in this airport less than two weeks on business and I also used that very same metro stop. :icon_eek:

There but for the grace.......

These people are sick f**kers of the highest order.

That's f**k all pal.......I had an agonising time trying to get through to my mrs this morning, she would normally of been on that line at Shuman at that time, but luckily she'd decided to take the tram unbeknown to me because of the airport bomb.....she was stranded two stops away from the bomb........but that's fcuk all compared to all those poor victims!

Scary times here....

• Like 3

yes the politicians you helmet :thumbs:

You said the whole country, which is it bellend?

I was in this airport less than two weeks on business and I also used that very same metro stop. :icon_eek:

That's f**k all pal.......I had an agonising time trying to get through to my mrs this morning, she would normally of been on that line at Shuman at that time, but luckily she'd decided to take the tram unbeknown to me because of the airport bomb.....she was stranded two stops away from the bomb........but that's fcuk all compared to all those poor victims!

Scary times here....

Jesus sounds like your Mrs was fecking lucky, must of been hell waiting to get hold of her can't imagine what was going through your head :no:

Hope you and yours stay safe pal :thumbs:

RIP to all the victims

• Like 2

read it you whelk :thumbs:

I have "a country of limp wristed do gooders" that's not just politicians, is it? Try talking about something you know about you prick.....

I have "a country of limp wristed do gooders" that's not just politicians, is it? Try talking about something you know about you prick.....

rekon the reply of "yes the politicians " says it all you touchy retard

Play nicely gentlemen !

Accip, I'm glad to hear your nearest is unhurt. I can't imagine what it must be like over there just now, but stay safe and give your missus all our best wishes !

All the best

Greenlurchers, the man's had a truly 5hit day. Cut him some slack......

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 4

rekon the reply of "yes the politicians " says it all you touchy retard

I bet you'd be a bit touchy too if someone was insulting the country you live in just after it had been attacked by terrorists....

• Like 2

The trouble with some of the usual pricks on here, is they sound almost gleeful when shit like this happens.....because it enforces their usual rhetoric, some of which I don't disagree with as it happens.........but that glee is sad as f**k

• Like 3

Scary times here....

Bloody hell, I'm pleased she's safe :thumbs:

Yes Im familiar with that stop, I got off the Shuman to visit the military museum when I had a couple of free hours.

My young daughter is going to Paris next weekend to dance in Euro Disney, not comfortable at all with the situation.

Understandable,,mate,,,are you or her mum going,,,or is it with a dance group,,,,?

I'm seperated with her mum but she's going with her, still uneasy about it tbh.

Cant live your life like that mate limiting our freedom of movement is exactly what these sick c**ts want......im fully expecting some sort of catastrophe at the Euro,s in France this June but the minute we start obsessively watching our backs in that way.... we,ve lost.......im sure your ladies will be just fine.

A few year ago since I went and they started tighter controls, it is probably one of the highest profile targets in France, which I think will make it one of the safest places,