The One Show!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statement : from the AWL.   How one sided   The item on “the one show” showed a very one sided view of working Terrier and Lurcher/longdog owners. There are many thousands of law abiding owners o

Since when has it been illegal to have a lamp and first aid equipment for dogs , typical shit reporting with the usual bunch of know nothing arse spca , bbc and the police ...when he picked up a knif

Just watched it completely one sided maybe they should do a clip of dymenteds story and how the RSPCA let a dog die and suffer in their care

Posted Images

Fair play to ya Myersbg, just about the most sensible answer on here. I'll do the same.

As someone who is growing tired of doing, it'd be interesting to see if the CA move their backsides for an official counter and done in the publics eye. Though i aint gonna hold my breath...

i put in the complaint that i hope the BBC ask someone to go on and give the other side of the argument , like you i wont hold my breath, i also mentioned that most of what they said were lies and were just to mislead joe public .

Brian

• Like 2

The police and rspca can only enter your premises with a search warrant. They have to be issued by a magistrate. They'll only issue them on grounds with enough evidence. Putting up videos and pictures on social media sites is enough evidence. These Dicks videoing dogs in action is what's killing or should I say KILLED the game. No one deserves to be raided by these scumbags but come on some are just fecking clowns in the game.

• Like 3

Fair play to ya Myersbg, just about the most sensible answer on here. I'll do the same.

As someone who is growing tired of doing, it'd be interesting to see if the CA move their backsides for an official counter and done in the publics eye. Though i aint gonna hold my breath...

I sent Tim bonner a Twitter message regarding this and he answered that he didn't see the programme but would look into it ASAP ........

• Like 4

the way it's going brain washing the public.if someone is seen walking a lurcher or even worse walking a lurcher and wearing a item of camo clothing.

They are going to be labelled a killer murderer of wild and domesticated animals.upto no good

And the police are going to be called more and more with reports of a man with a killer looking dog.

Sad state of affairs.but reality.

All the idiots putting pics and videos on Facebook are and have pressed the self destruct button.

Edited by king
  • Like 1

Ridiculous reporting, the point where they open the freezer and show the knife is what got me, that meat is either going to be rabbit or meat that's been come from the butchers. Also the owner wasn't there to defend himself, that dog with the limp or the one with the cut may have been to the vets already but they don't say that. They should invite someone on who is all above board and show the real side to working dogs!

Made the complaint too, though I doubt it will do any more good than all the marching we did all those years ago. The sheeple are always going to vote with their brainwashed minds. It was Matt Baker's words "They're safe now" that got to me the most. But why, oh why, did the idiot have to put incriminating evidence on his phone? Half a brain cell springs to mind. These sort of people are no better than those who condemn them. Is it just me, or is the human race as a whole becoming more and more stupid? Or am I just world-weary!

• Like 2

Unfortunately the internet and social media sites seem to attract idiots and braggarts, these fools are just making ammunition for the antis. Joe public has been brainwashed for long enough, i personally can tolerate an antis view if they actually know anything of the subject matter, what i really hate is the sheep that jump on the bandwagon and condemn things they know nothing about but are prepared to listen to media lies and propaganda.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 1

But who is really to blame? Is the true problem within our ranks, or the media? or both? Would there be a problem if the divs couldn't boast on the media? or would there be a problem if the media didn't have access to these boasts? Funny one ain't it.

complained on loads of occasions, you will get the standard letter back, blaming everybody but themselves, the best one was when they blamed a researcher for quote "Rabbits attack golf courses by digging up the grass to eat the roots" :laugh: but i mean, theres no way could it have been a badger out worming :laugh::laugh:

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/complain/tv-and-radio-complaints/

Id suggest folk complain via ofcom..

. That's a great idea mate if every lad and lass on this site can put a complaint in its about time we all stuck together and did something about this total bullshit it's only going to get worse if we sit and do nothing about it or just rant on here.