Crufts 2016

Just flicking through TV channels and saw a German Shepard with obvious health issues. Roached back and blatant hip dysplasia! How could a dog like this be put up as an example of best of breed? The show fraternity are a sad bunch. A working dog if somehow was bred deformed like that it would be PTS. Obviously the kennel club is still working its ways??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree, very sad to see. !! Below is my working german shepherd, this is how they should look like.    

Just a couple of pics for comparison. This is my working line GSD from the Czech republic. she's another 23tts and 33kgs in weight and will be 2 at the end of april

true max, Buck will run all night, jump 5 bar gates for fun, best bag 36 rabbits in the lamp , them show crap things can just about move. Buck dam was from e/e + Belgium lines, what Alsatians w

Posted Images

Just flicking through TV channels and saw a German Shepard with obvious health issues. Roached back and blatant hip dysplasia! How could a dog like this be put up as an example of best of breed? The show fraternity are a sad bunch. A working dog if somehow was bred deformed like that it would be PTS. Obviously the kennel club is still working its ways??

Me and the wife saw that mate, fecking terrible.

• Like 1

had a book here many moons back, Fighting sports by Capt L fitzbarnard. a great quote i always remember, he was talking of the E.B.T. but it goes for most of the working breeds...."the kennel club is the death knell for anything useful" and that was wrote in 1918!!!!

Yokel

• Like 4

Last night there was dogs cowering so badly the judge couldn't touch them , dogs lying down in the ring , dogs being fed to keep their attention .....................and they were winning ..............a judge who is known to like collies and picked 2 out in the class he judged ..............it needs shutting down !!!

They have just had a crufts pannel on the show explaining about that dog , why didn't they air the judges ? There was the one that put it up in the class then the one that put it up for the group . They both should be stripped of any judging qualification they ever had and that dog should be stripped of any award and the competitor should be banned from showing for putting a dog like that up at a show

• Like 4

See it's mainly antis who show these dogs, they think they're the gods of the dog world and that the powder puff and totally mutant types with bad health problems win, they're against hunting and they are the blame for so many good breeds ruination

• Like 1

That GSD was terrible, could barely move its back legs, a proper f***ing mess!!

I liked that whippet too, came 2nd.. Mind you the missus said the westie would win as soon as it went through, not into showing at all, but it certainly showed well...

• Like 1