Fcuking Traverlers

Im fooking sick of them there is a site beside my house and none of the cnuts feed there dogs which send them my way and with the house i rent i only have a three foot fence and the cnuts dogs keep jumping over for food and lastnight my jrt got ripped to bits cost me 200 IN THE Vets im sick of the cnuts my poor dog is in bits ill be going up the site in the morn to sort it i can see some damage been done im afther trying to put pics up but there to big ill try tommorow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads rant

There int a good un among em. There might be some who seem to be men of word but are they fu*k. It just depends on how long until there is something worth turning you over for.   Someone I used to k

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and

Im fooking sick of them there is a site beside my house and none of the cnuts feed there dogs which send them my way and with the house i rent i only have a three foot fence and the cnuts dogs keep jumping over for food and lastnight my jrt got ripped to bits cost me 200 IN THE Vets im sick of the cnuts my poor dog is in bits ill be going up the site in the morn to sort it i can see some damage been done im afther trying to put pics up but there to big ill try tommorow

tell the fuckers only human beings like us slap the lips off them... Site by me they shit bags couldn't run a bath

i know one or two in there pete still pissing in wind but a phone call honestly woulnd change it cnuts hand each other up .in with a knacker wacker explaine your piece.id boil kettle for the next visitor poisen them cuase wont stop .went view patterdale one time the lad says there he is out there im lookint at pole bout 20 yards from trailer not seeing nout lad whitsles fcuking dog had no kennell hed dug himself an earth for shelter i was amazed

Edited by delboy_187

its same every site some put time in some couldnt give shit bet the good ones aint wandering ..no problem with them tbh reared around travs member in eaely nintys they be up on every green .knocking your door aliminuim milk turn in an oul pram asking to be filled with water lol funny shit waking upto garden full piebalds

Why is it people seem to not want trouble with em? Is it just the fact they'll all stick together as a community? I know whenever we'd have any trouble with smarlions in my old area it'll never be a one on one. Loads show up and their all cousins lol. Around here where I live now is a nice area and on the whole everyone's soft n in a different way of thinking. They locals who are my age seem to actually fear the local travellers just based on the fact their travellers. I'm sure some half play up to that fear as well as I've seen some who basically just took liberties.

Hope you get it sorted Pete, I'd go there maybe not all guns blazing but explain to them that your not happy about it and don't want any trouble but it can't happen again. Don't see how they can kick off if you go there reasonable and just wanting to sort it and stop it happening again.