Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I can't help feeling sorry for Andy tbh...........he's probably never done anybody any harm in his life...........Just my opinion........but i think the silly old buggers fell over and felt stupid..........and told the daft story, its been second hand anyway, its just got out of hand i reckon, and he couldn't stop it? What would everybody say if he refused the donations? I think thinking he planned this is f***ing crazy................its just snowballed and he couldn't do anything about it i hope?

He should come on put things straight, we all f**k up sometimes, if its a snowball job its not the end of the world is it? If Andy is a half decent type he's probably in a bad place right now..........i don't know the bloke.............so he could be a wrongun? but i hope not?

They'd think better of him than they do at the moment.

Maybe it did snowball, but just saying "no thanks" would have ended it right there.

he won't have it to give back..

although I did not give I also wouldn't take it back if it was offered. fiver, tenner isn't a lot but if he had nowt then he's got nowt now and I wouldn't want to take the last bit of money off him.

instead I'd make a mental note not to deal with Andy kelly and have done with.

if you lost a little money just chalk it up to a lesson learnt.. the hard way

• Like 6

I fooking hope so lab, I been sharpening me pitch fork for days lol

Come on....he's f****d a Scotsman out a tenner. It's not going to go away...

A tenner you tight c**t, I gave a score

I'm starting a charity for goldfish that have to be rehabilitated after being run over ,if your feeling generous again ;)

Imo once he had had his bins replaced that should've been that, I said I chuck some towards new ones, next thing he had been offered countless pairs, and money on top. For me he should of said thanks lads I've got some new binoculars, I'm good.

No one can knock the generosity of people on this site, it's been shown time and time again, so to abuse it is terrible IMO!!

Not sure we'll ever no the full truth, I hope there are elements of truth in the tale, perhaps at some point Andy will be in a position to put everyone straight, no matter how hard that is..

• Like 3

Imo once he had had his bins replaced that should've been that, I said I chuck some towards new ones, next thing he had been offered countless pairs, and money on top. For me he should of said thanks lads I've got some new binoculars, I'm good.

No one can knock the generosity of people on this site, it's been shown time and time again, so to abuse it is terrible IMO!!

Not sure we'll ever no the full truth, I hope there are elements of truth in the tale, perhaps at some point Andy will be in a position to put everyone straight, no matter how hard that is..

Totally agree with the above..... folks where fighting over who was buying or sending bins..... everyone who gave should be very proud of the fact they didn't question the honesty of the story & gave regardless

I recall reading it was several weeks before they knew what was taken in total & then it transpires that a knocker box & cameras where also replaced.

• Like 1

No I never donated, like I say once hed been offered 3 or 4 sets of binos, I thought that was that

They're probably on ebay now.

The thing I don't get, is if it was a con, why say they were cheapy binos and not a 2 grand pair of Swaros? :hmm: