Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

so how much money as he coned out of us.

I gave him 25 quid,i was also going to send him a decent set of binoculars until i saw somebody else had offered him a pair,fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.

• Like 2

will make me think again about helping others out.Hope the fella comes on and proves he is genuine or owns up to taking folk for there hard earned.You are welcome to my donation fella spend it wisely it will not happen again.Hope he comes on and proves us wrong

• Like 2

so how much money as he coned out of us.

I gave him 25 quid,i was also going to send him a decent set of binoculars until i saw somebody else had offered him a pair,fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.

i sent money to, but this wont stop me giving in the future as that would possibly mean his actions have effected genuine people who need a helping hand or a kind gesture and that can not be right. PS could do with some binos :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not read this post in a while.I donated £20.The money doesn't bother me.What bothers me is the Man hasn't the face to come on here and tell us what really happened :censored::censored:

NO BUT I BET THERE READING IT ALL

BUT NOT SIGN,D IN :yes: :yes: :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This "imminent arrest" hasn't happened so it's looking more like bullshit every day. I wonder how long it will be before the police (who no doubt read this) do him for wasting police time/giving false information/fraud?

This "imminent arrest" hasn't happened so it's looking more like bullshit every day. I wonder how long it will be before the police (who no doubt read this) do him for wasting police time/giving false information/fraud?

thats if the police were ever involved ?if they were and its bullshit from his mouth he will be in deep sh.t wasting police time .

Why don't folk just let the law of the land do their job before throwing at the moment unfounded accusations ?

Who's telling the truth ?

Who knows

But I'm not one for Kangeroo Courts

If everything that's now being posted isn't true why doesn't the f***ing maggot come on here and update the people who put they're hands in they're pockets to help him out

• Like 1

Ya never know they might do a reinactment on crimewatch ?? for witness to come forward

• Like 1