Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

I agree until you are in a situation where someone is firing back at you I guess you will never know how to react. Even deer stalking you can get the shakes prior to squeezing the trigger, I've had it happen when the adrenaline starts to build.

But sometimes its doesn't always go to plan no matter how well trained.....I remember going to a shooting range and the roof was like a sieve when I asked the owner what the score was he said they frequently have the Police using the range and that's a result of new recruits being given an Glock or something similar and pulling the trigger and closing their eyes :icon_eek: . He said it was the third roof he'd had on the place...

Anyone remember this "highly trained fire arms officer" :hunter:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29943441

The test can be very hard is the point,it could involve using a weapon safely under a lot of pressure,weapon handling,safety and the law.

And a lot of people would pay a lot of money to do these courses,pass or fail and for the weapon,license,insurance etc so it's not like the taxpayer would be hit by subsidising it.

With dedication and perseverance id like to think i could bring myself up to any good soldiers level of shooting.....

Lol you couldn't even master a fukcing catapult .......

Im not normally lost for words.......but you,ve got me there :D

• Like 1

Something doesn't ring right ??

Nov 2015 129 innocent individuals .. mums / sisters / daughters / fathers / brothers / sons, were ruthlessly murdered .. Nothing seems to be happening

May 2013 a solider was brutally murdered in broad daylight .. Nothing happens ??

Aug 2011 London erupted in to riot over the killing of an individual by a police officer ...

Wonder what would actually happen if so many wernt afraid to be called a racist ??

• Like 2

Call me old fashioned but if my house is burning down i want to see the fire brigade.....if my car breaks down i want to see a mechanic.......toothache = dentist etc

While i accept in an emergency anyone who has the correct tool kit is a result........in general trained proven experts in their field on average do the job most efficiently and you like to think that in a developed world like we currently live in you can get the right man for the job......its simple common sense to me.

Without a shadow of a doubt you are correct. If I'm shopping on the high-street and an Islamic hit squad start shooting the place up I want a fully tooled up SAS squadron to immediately kick the doors in and do what they do best. They're the best in the world and I want nothing short of that. In France at that rock concert, as soon as the French counter terror team got on the scene they went in and ended things like well honed professionals, but 89 are still in the morgue...

Fact is they're not always around the corner for us, the police aren't always around to protect us from nasty people. The vast majority of the time you're on your own. And that's why some people want the right to carry. To save lives until the professionals turn up.

For a situation that occurs in any random area across the world once in a blue moon you are willing to bring in a culture totally alien to us which will undoubtedly lead to various local accidents/tragedies......do you not think the sickos might just change their tactics from shooting people to planting bombs,driving buses into buildings or a hundred other different possibilities..........will the newsreaders be saying " 200 people died today when Canary Wharf was bombed....but dont worry nobody got shot "......i mean where does it all stop.

I'm willing to seriously discuss returning our right to bear arms for a lot greater reason than to stop the occasional mass shooting. I wouldn't do it against the will of democracy though so it wont ever be happening. I would prefer to live in a Britain where people valued that right like I do... I don't live in that Britain though.

The test can be very hard is the point,it could involve using a weapon safely under a lot of pressure,weapon handling,safety and the law.

And a lot of people would pay a lot of money to do these courses,pass or fail and for the weapon,license,insurance etc so it's not like the taxpayer would be hit by subsidising it.

I get what your saying i just tend to believe some folk are born to do stuff and have a natural talent/ability be that physical or mental.

With dedication and perseverance id like to think i could bring myself up to any good soldiers level of shooting.....but with some c**t throwing hand grenades at me i,ll leave my firearm wherever i find it and be on my toes double lively in boots full of my own shit and piss.......now i dont care if your Mike Tyson or King Kong i,ll have a stand up with anyone but every man should know his limitations and the nature of the subject of guns would lead me to believe a lot of people dont/wouldnt ;)

Well if an armed Frenchman ran away from those terrorists,I wouldn't blame them,but there'd be nothing lost.

If you were trapped in that cafe would you rather have a gun or not have one?

That's not even mentioning the rapes,muggings and murders it would prevent.

But it's obvious a lot of people stand on the side of the criminals in the west,people get sent down for defending themselves without weapons often enough so legally carrying any weapon is a pipe dream.

I wouldnt mind betting theres not quite as many cold calculated killers as you seem to think there is......and theres certainly not as many folk capable of calmly dealing with the threat/emotions/stress of hard close up confrontation without weaponry let alone with it.

Without wishing to sound rude or impolite to anyone on here theres people that although you cant pretend to know them or know much about them theres a general feeling you get over time.......now someone who has proven knowledge and experience like Socks id feel safe him walking the streets with a gun all day long........someone like yourself or Bornhunter who have all the dialogue and might of read Bravo two Zero cover to cover but i wouldnt feel safe at all as you cant possibly have the same judgement,the same calculated thought process,the same knowledge of human movement and reactions that he could have.......and again i dont mean to offend anyone i just cant see past those very simple common sense thoughts.

• Like 1

Call me old fashioned but if my house is burning down i want to see the fire brigade.....if my car breaks down i want to see a mechanic.......toothache = dentist etc

While i accept in an emergency anyone who has the correct tool kit is a result........in general trained proven experts in their field on average do the job most efficiently and you like to think that in a developed world like we currently live in you can get the right man for the job......its simple common sense to me.

Without a shadow of a doubt you are correct. If I'm shopping on the high-street and an Islamic hit squad start shooting the place up I want a fully tooled up SAS squadron to immediately kick the doors in and do what they do best. They're the best in the world and I want nothing short of that. In France at that rock concert, as soon as the French counter terror team got on the scene they went in and ended things like well honed professionals, but 89 are still in the morgue...

Fact is they're not always around the corner for us, the police aren't always around to protect us from nasty people. The vast majority of the time you're on your own. And that's why some people want the right to carry. To save lives until the professionals turn up.

For a situation that occurs in any random area across the world once in a blue moon you are willing to bring in a culture totally alien to us which will undoubtedly lead to various local accidents/tragedies......do you not think the sickos might just change their tactics from shooting people to planting bombs,driving buses into buildings or a hundred other different possibilities..........will the newsreaders be saying " 200 people died today when Canary Wharf was bombed....but dont worry nobody got shot "......i mean where does it all stop.

I'm willing to seriously discuss returning our right to bear arms for a lot greater reason than to stop the occasional mass shooting. I wouldn't do it against the will of democracy though so it wont ever be happening. I would prefer to live in a Britain where people valued that right like I do... I don't live in that Britain though.

Thats fair enough......that democracy,s a f****r sometimes aint it......you should hear some of the shit i think should be allowed :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I get what your saying i just tend to believe some folk are born to do stuff and have a natural talent/ability be that physical or mental.

With dedication and perseverance id like to think i could bring myself up to any good soldiers level of shooting.....but with some c**t throwing hand grenades at me i,ll leave my firearm wherever i find it and be on my toes double lively in boots full of my own shit and piss.......now i dont care if your Mike Tyson or King Kong i,ll have a stand up with anyone but every man should know his limitations and the nature of the subject of guns would lead me to believe a lot of people dont/wouldnt ;)

Well if an armed Frenchman ran away from those terrorists,I wouldn't blame them,but there'd be nothing lost.

But it's obvious a lot of people stand on the side of the criminals in the west,people get sent down for defending themselves without weapons often enough so legally carrying any weapon is a pipe dream.

I wouldnt mind betting theres not quite as many cold calculated killers as you seem to think there is......and theres certainly not as many folk capable of calmly dealing with the threat/emotions/stress of hard close up confrontation without weaponry let alone with it.

Without wishing to sound rude or impolite to anyone on here theres people that although you cant pretend to know them or know much about them theres a general feeling you get over time.......now someone who has proven knowledge and experience like Socks id feel safe him walking the streets with a gun all day long........someone like yourself or Bornhunter who have all the dialogue and might of read Bravo two Zero cover to cover but i wouldnt feel safe at all as you cant possibly have the same judgement,the same calculated thought process,the same knowledge of human movement and reactions that he could have.......and again i dont mean to offend anyone i just cant see past those very simple common sense thoughts.

I have nothing but respect for our soldiers and I mean no disrespect to our armed forces, but, I know a few guys who joined up, many of them sound guys, however quite a few were total nuggets, social rejects and the only place that would take them was the army.

Twats when they enlisted and twats with a chip on their shoulder when they came out.

• Like 1

Don't confuse it mate just because I use big words sometimes...that's just me trying to expand my vocabulary I'm a simpleton,not like bornhunter lol

• Like 1

I honestly don't know how I get by day to day. What with my lack of ability to distinguish passive or aggressive life threatening behavior and my constant embassy seige fantasies. LOL

Honestly, am I safe to have a driving license?

That said, I have cut my finger to the bone gralloching bambi and broken a toe walking down the stairs in the past week. I manged not to kill anybody at the clay ground on Sunday though.

I honestly don't know how I get by day to day. What with my lack of ability to distinguish passive or aggressive life threatening behavior and my constant embassy seige fantasies. LOL

That said, I have cut my finger to the bone gralloching bambi and broken a toe walking down the stairs in the past week. I manged not to kill anybody at the clay ground on Sunday though.

Ahh your obviously stopping. Swing through...?
  • Like 1

Ahh your obviously stopping. Swing through...
I didn't say I missed them! LOL Edited by Born Hunter