One Of Life's Crossroads.

Sorry to hear of your troubles malt. ...I went through similar with my ex of 16 years .It was always more a relationship of convenience ..we split and moved on im now married and never been so happy 10 year anniversary next week...hardest part is with the kids but because we did things amicably there's no silly games and we make it work.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a very sad thing to read from one if the lads on here who I get a good feeling is a genuine nice stand up bloke who I would get on easily with. Without knowing the finer details it's very har

Whatever you decide mate I hope you lead a long and happy life from here on in.

I wonder if many of us have higher expectations as to what a relationship can give us? I have been told many times that for most people, the fireworks are over after the first 18 months. Following th

Only thing I'd say to you is make sure that if you see wrapped around someone else, you ain't going to say shit, and you nearly have a stroke. You see lots of lads out on the pull with the wife at home, but when the shoe is on the other foot, the shit hits the fan. But it sounds like there's nothing left in the relationship, so you would be better off out of it.

Split with my ex 8 years ago and it's honestly the best thing that ever happened to me! I don't speak to her anymore and I wish her nothing but Ill! In fact (and no joke) I would very much like her to drop dead!

But at least you're not bitter.

• Like 5

Mal I am really shocked to read this, I was single for 5 years after a 20 year marriage & we tried to keep it civil & it worked for a few months ... but shit happens & he decided it wouldn't work being civil :laugh:

Had a few dates & a very brief relationship 2 yrs ago & I loved being single basically ... then 5 months ago I met a bloke who was a mate of my brothers at school & he asked me out ... I must admit I was a bit put off by his loudness & single bloke pub bender lifestyle :laugh:

I ignored him for a week & he sent a spitty message '' it comes to summat when a bloke has been wanting to ask you out since he was 12 & you ignore him'' :laugh:

nearly 6 months in & its ace :toast:

I wish you & your Mrs well Mal & I am sure whatever you decide it will work out fine x

• Like 2

If it ain't right Mal it ain't right, but you'll know when the time comes. Imo It just ain't worth the hassle unless they're something special. But I'm something of an expert in being hassle free! LOL

Genuinely wish you all the best matey. You'll figure out whatever you need to and 12 months down the road look back and be happier for it.

Split with my ex 8 years ago and it's honestly the best thing that ever happened to me! I don't speak to her anymore and I wish her nothing but Ill! In fact (and no joke) I would very much like her to drop dead!

But at least you're not bitter.

Ha ha no not at all!