• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of people read his stuff and all they talk about is lizards.... what icke means by saying these folk ( i.e. the elites) are lizards he means they have empathy and morals bred out of there DNA!

Sorry mate but saying the Queen takes £40 million a year in state benefits is absolute bollocks.  The Crown Estate made £267 million profits last year which was handed straight to the treasury, the t

A lot of these giant skeletons were found by farmers when they were emptying some caves in America of years and years of bat crap to use as fertiliser on there fields. They got to a certain depth and

Some subjects he goes too deep for me but other stuff of his i think he has a point. He was talking about a peado cover up involving mps years before it came to light. His laughed at alot which i thinks abit wrong. He has an opinion and shares it, you need people to think and question things in society.

• Like 4

I find it difficult to take him seriously..It's a bit like rantings from a asylum with him.. Sure there will be some truth in his words but it's buried under stacks of bollocks.

• Like 2

The man went bonkers over night, one minute he was reading the sports, then he turns up on wogan in a turquoise tracky saying he's the son of God and the royals are a lizard race from another planet...can't see why more people don't hang on to his every word...:\

Edited by YOKEL
  • Like 2

He's obviously a fruitcake, but in hindsight a lot of what he has said has turned out to be true. Savile for instance. Not sure I buy into the royals being lizards though. Maybe time will tell.

I used to think he was totally batshit nuts......now some of what he says is starting to make sense.......

Don't know what that says about my mental health !! Lol

• Like 4

No doubt a lot or most of what he says is crazy shite & I must admit I've only sampled parts of his rants.........

.......that said, he does seem to have a good source or more for some of his findings & why isn't he pursued for slander??

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

ICKE is full on and some of his stuff with Lizards etc is strange to say the least,but he has put a lot of info out over the years that has been proved true.The paedo scandals (BBC,MPs),Jill Dando murder, the attack on America that would change everything and get them into the Middle East. Medical issues (Aspartme,Fluoride,etc),the Financial mess and lots more I cant think of at the minute. Funny thing is all of the people in his books,videos,shows he has named , as has been already pointed out,not one person has sued him for libel. A lot of info would be still "buried" if it wasnt for him putting it out in the Public Domain. Somebody he knows certainly feeds him a lot of his info that he uses .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

I think a lot of what he says is true and very interesting

Until the lizard people bit

If your not doubtin most of his stuff then why doubt the lizard men theory why if they turn out to be real aswell, I mean da e it prince Charles and the rest of the royal cronies do look a bit reptilian like lol

A lot of people read his stuff and all they talk about is lizards.... what icke means by saying these folk ( i.e. the elites) are lizards he means they have empathy and morals bred out of there DNA! I mean what sane person can tell other folk to bomb other people then go to bed and sleep .... you have to be a psychopath to do that! you also have to be a psychopath or sociopath to throw money at wars and banks when human beings in your own country are poor and homelss... the laws and bills and reforms are discussed by a select few like lord sewell...leon Brittan and so on....

How can a woman ( the queen) come on tv on Christmas day and talk about austerity and benefit cuts and say we the UK are all in this together....when she is wearing a 7 million pound crown, and gets over 40 million a year in state benefits hmmmm... or how he has been saying for years about the high level corruption of peadophiles and human trafficking and mention the names he mentions with no one coming after old Davey for slander? he would tumble there house of cards? maybe that's why?

Why did mc alpine go after sally bercow the speakers wife for mentioning his name on twitter...when icke has been naming him and every other high level people in his books for years and no one says a thing?

• Like 9

I used to find a lot of what he said interesting and it did make ya stop and think...

Then he rocked up at Glstonbury Tor one afternoon proclaiming he was Jesus and generally terrifying the kids who where up there on a trip with his manic behaviour.

Shame cos if he wasn't mad as a box of frogs people would be more inclined to listen and think about what he has to say...

• Like 1