• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

I think now would be a good time for Fury to hang up his gloves. He couldn't land a decent punch on Vlad in the whole 12 rounds, too busy reversing round the ring with his hands down.

In almost any other era he wouldn't be champion, very limited boxer with just size and a slightly demented and mostly unfounded self belief.

• Like 2

I think now would be a good time for Fury to hang up his gloves. He couldn't land a decent punch on Vlad in the whole 12 rounds, too busy reversing round the ring with his hands down.

In almost any other era he wouldn't be champion, very limited boxer with just size and a slightly demented and mostly unfounded self belief.

Wvlad was cut fury wasn't Wvlad never landed a shot

People saying it was a boring fight,have you actually ever seen a Wlad clinchko fight before?

they're all boring,I'm glad he's not champion anymore,Fury at least comes to fight and now there'll be some exciting title fights.

• Like 1

He didn't have to, if Vlad had to throw the right more Fury would have knocked him out. He won easy and deserved it, and handled himself well after the fight. Vlad didn't make it very exciting did he? He's been champion for 10 years and Fury made him look very limited. If Fury keeps his head on, he can have a great few years.

I like the brothers klitschko, always have, fury should beat him easy tho.

your def a die hard fury fan, lol but theres more chance of me winning the lottery and i dont even do it lol
Get that lottery ticket bought Len ;)
  • Like 1

He didn't have to, if Vlad had to throw the right more Fury would have knocked him out. He won easy and deserved it, and handled himself well after the fight. Vlad didn't make it very exciting did he? He's been champion for 10 years and Fury made him look very limited. If Fury keeps his head on, he can have a great few years.
Yes I agree, he won easily and deserved it.

It will be interesting to see him fight someone who's hungry and wants to mix it a bit.

There are still plenty of questions as to how good he is, but it will be interesting finding out.

Edited by shepp

Fury will of grown after that fight

He now knows he can mix it at the top and be Victorious.

He's very underrated because he ain't your typical body builder type heavyweight

Because of his unpredictability in and out of the ring

Because his camp are reletives' friends ect

Because he's a traveller

Well there are 7 Billion human beings on this Planet

And He's Heavyweight Champion of this Planet.

Respect where it's due to all involved.

Nice touch leaving a space between the last three 'announcements' it gave the post just that little more impact. Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

At the risk of offending Tyson's followers, he's a f***ing bum, in all honesty anybody who follows boxing knows that these two might have been fighting for numerous belts but really if you can say hand on heart that that was a genuine world title fight then you need your heads examined, what would Ali, Norton, Frazier, Bowe, and even spinks have done to these two ?

And you have to ask yourself where are the rest of the heavyweights ? f**k knows who the Ukraine boxer has been. Beating for the last nine years but let me say there must be good heavyweights out there in America , or the UK that would beat fury hands down, ..he has no movement, no speed and no skil in my opinion, but to give credit where it's due he has now won the world title

f**k knows how.

• Like 5