• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

It was clear from round 1 that fury had got into wvlads head the rest is history... It wasn't a great fight but it got the desired results. ?.well done fury and his camp who were cool calm and collected .that surprised me more than the win.

What's worse for me is the gloating marshman can do as he knew I didn't like Tyson lololol, but he def won, it's not his fault klitscho didn't fight back. What a poor way of bowing out. Bet haye tries to get a fight with fury now, be no injuries. Fury should fight the other belt holder and try have them all

• Like 1

it waS Fred Carno,s the only thing missing was a chorus of "Now common lads now shake hands and forget about it" and big joe joyce ripping his shirt off and soaking his head in petril.

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

• Like 12

it waS Fred Carno,s the only thing missing was a chorus of "Now common lads now shake hands and forget about it" and big joe joyce ripping his shirt off and soaking his head in petril.

what being a mouthy little c**t like you you mean ?

Edited by desertbred

:clapper: Sorry Dessie but that's the funniest thing I've ever read on here! :laugh: :laugh:

joke of the year award this lolol

I have not got anything to look forward to now that's the problem oh I guess I can look forward to fury teaching aj how to box I suppose aj hasn't a chance of getting to fury at this stage if Wvlad couldn't

There's always the nect shit in the neighbours bush to look forward to

• Like 2