• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

My heads sore had a few need a big breakfast now , had Fury to win need a couple more results and I've should have a few quid

Hanging here too...off out for a livener on me way down Carrow road as we got Arsenal at home today...wont be betting on that...did have money on Fury...if Whyte can do the business on the 12th...im in for a nice few quid...good to have a British born Heavyweight champion of the world...despite how bad a singer he is

My heads sore had a few need a big breakfast now , had Fury to win need a couple more results and I've should have a few quid

Hanging here too...off out for a livener on me way down Carrow road as we got Arsenal at home today...wont be betting on that...did have money on Fury...if Whyte can do the business on the 12th...im in for a nice few quid...good to have a British born Heavyweight champion of the world...despite how bad a singer he is
lol he is a ad singer for sure , and as a spurs fan come on the canaries!!
  • Like 1

I think wlad will be more embarrassed than fury singing when he watches the fight over again, he was never in the fight and didn't look the champ he is. If there is a rematch then we will see a different wlad next time,

Lol

Wvlad is done hell loose a rematch aswell he might aswell retire now and leave a great legacy behind rather than loose the same way again he's a great champion and it was clear it wasn't his night every fighter gets old a rematch won't even generate much intrest as it was a clear fury win wasn't like it was dead close Wvlad didn't get into the fight because fury was to fast for him simple as that Wvlad even said so klitschko team knew they where beat from round one

A British fighter does not go to Germany and get a points win by narrowly doing it it has to be a cracking attempt and fury thought he was going to get robbed until the arena went crazy I myself was partying up until this morning klitschko did all he could he is an aging man and age got the better of him rematch will go the same way or worse for Wvlad

• Like 4