Ghosts\ghost Stories

Just remembered another freaky one.

My youngest lad was pissing around recording thing on his phone with his cousin, his cousin was also on a computer game and they were generally pissing around upstairs. They both came running down stairs all excited and asked me to listen to the recording on the phone. They'd left the phone in my bedroom still on record without knowing it and they'd drifted into my lads room to play on the games console, when they'd finished their game my lad grabbed the phone, he saw it was still recording and this is when he came running to me. I listened to the recording and at first you could hear them talking in my room then they drift out and you can clearly hear them in his own room on the game , then as plane as day you hear a woman say " get out, get out of my house " . It put the wind up all of us and no one mentions it anymore lol

did you keep the recording?

i would want to know what it was.

• Like 1

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Never bothered, it was or at least it sounded like an old girls voice. When I come in half cut I'll stand at the top of the stairs in the dark and say " it's my house so f**k off " it's my way of proving I'm still a cave man :-)

• Like 1

When i was about 5 i had a hamster and two or three years ago my old man told me that he came downstairs one morning and the cage was in the middle of the living room floor with the hatch open on its side with sawdust everywhere the hamster was still inside. He said he never heard a sound that night. He also said that he used to hear stuff and stuff would move at night. He obviously thought it was haunted so chatting to one of the neighbours one day they told him about a house party years and years ago where the couple had an argument about him catching her cheating and her stabbed her to death and the bloke she was seeing.. now i dont remember anything but never liked being there alone when i was younger but its strange that so many people have stories and yet people dont believe them. Have any of you guys watched the programme from years ago about the enfield polterguist not the recent one yhe one that was witnessed by a policeman and recorded

• Like 1

When i was about 5 i had a hamster and two or three years ago my old man told me that he came downstairs one morning and the cage was in the middle of the living room floor with the hatch open on its side with sawdust everywhere the hamster was still inside. He said he never heard a sound that night. He also said that he used to hear stuff and stuff would move at night. He obviously thought it was haunted so chatting to one of the neighbours one day they told him about a house party years and years ago where the couple had an argument about him catching her cheating and her stabbed her to death and the bloke she was seeing.. now i dont remember anything but never liked being there alone when i was younger but its strange that so many people have stories and yet people dont believe them. Have any of you guys watched the programme from years ago about the enfield polterguist not the recent one yhe one that was witnessed by a policeman and recorded

I can't help but loose respect for people when they tell me they believe in ghosts or God... I almost feel as though they are trying to insult my intelligence...

if something unexplainable happens to me It might freak me out for a bit, but I will shrug it off as something that had an explanation, although I might not ever know it...

I think some people want to belive in it to much so as soon as they see a shadow "it's a ghost".

I think the brain goes a bit funny after a trauma or a loss of someone close..

Other times drink or drugs is involved...

Then there's good old fashion BS lol

Always an explanation for these stories but you might never be able to explain them...

Guest foxpack

found this in an old mansion inside a wall hatch that was screwed shut ,could be a load of old shite ,but me and the joiner that found it had sumthing to talk about that day

1235522_851559191589199_2549545916221708

• Like 1

I can't help but loose respect for people when they tell me they believe in ghosts or God... I almost feel as though they are trying to insult my intelligence...

if something unexplainable happens to me It might freak me out for a bit, but I will shrug it off as something that had an explanation, although I might not ever know it...

I think some people want to belive in it to much so as soon as they see a shadow "it's a ghost".

Always an explanation for these stories but you might never be able to explain them...

So who are you to say that there's no supernatural, have you studied this field, do you know all the information in the universe, never mind your intelligence, your ignorance is insulting to people, just cause you think your smart, here's a question for you saying your so intelligent, what time is it?

• Like 1

This post was pure ignorance lol

• Like 1

You might think it's all explainable, but trt and explain it when some ghostly twat is running around your loft while you're in bed lol. I lifted the hatch once and every room up there was sealed as tight as can be with breeze block and there was tons of dust with no footprints what so ever. I sent the misses on holiday once, we couldn't all go because of all the stock we kept, let me tell you EVERY light in that place was on and all the terriers and a lurcher were in my room lol

• Like 4

I've never seen or heard anything that I wasn't relatively sure I could explain away. The house we live in was built just after Waterloo and I would imagine that dozens of people will have died here since that time. I neither believe nor don't but I'm glad I've never seen anything.

That said my eldest announced that he had seen a bloke on the landing the other night, that then disappeared down the stairs. All dressed in black, after checking the house, which I knew would be clear as they would of had to walk past both dogs. I asked him to describe what he saw. Half expecting a description of someone in old fashioned clothes etc I breathed a sigh of relief when the ghost turned out to be wearing track suit bottoms, Nike trainers and a baseball cap!

Edited to add: great thread/posts/stories. Keep them coming, enjoyed reading

• Like 1

I've never seen anything and in truth I wouldn't want to, I'd be the first man in England to give birth. The only thing we see is a black terrier kicking around that my misses thinks is a bitch we had called Mo, even my eldest came over the other day and I caught him walking around looking for a black terrier I'd left out. I asked him what he was doing and he said I keep seeing one of the terriers out, I had a quick count up and told him not to worry it's only Mo, his face was a picture.

Edited by dillydog