Ghosts\ghost Stories

Is the TV all crackly and fuzzy when you put it on ?......don't go near it you will end up inside it.....if you do, don't go to the light....no hang on, go to the light....feck it, can't remember which way round it is but keep a couple of tennis balls in your pockets at all times.

• Like 4
  • 7 months later...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

This place I work has some strange goings on its not an old building it's a industrial unit about 30 years old,it's built on an old estate grounds that was sold off.I work in a team of 3 and only us in the place.me and the other two lads were sat around in our office on our laptops etc when we heard this god awful moan come from where the machines are we went out to investigate and nowt there.anyways it started happening regular moans,shouts then one of the lads names being shouted out.there's no explanation for it the unit is locked when we're at work no one in or out key code doors cctv.anyways we couldn't explain it even at the end of the month when all the lines were down still shouting.so me and the lads when we heard the shouting we'd shout feck off to it that's when things got worse.we were stood by one of the lines talking and out of nowhere a 2ft piece of 2x2 hit me in the eye splitting my eyebrow open.another time Neil on my shift got a thick compressed cardboard core chucked at his head,me and the other lad seen it happen.a lad covering our shift got hit in the back by the same piece of wood I got hit with.all in all we've had cores,screw drivers,Alan keys,pens,small pallets all chucked at us.we all agreed to just ignore what ever else happens and eventually it stopped.only now and again we hear shouts but just ignore them.sometimes if we're working on a machine we'll see a pair of legs go past but no one there or something run across the gantry above the machines.I've no explanation for it ghost maybe?I'd say I believe in them but I've never came across anything strange while out with lamp or in any other circumstances so I don't know.

Probably just some tramp dossing behind the machines shouting for the ham and pease pud out of your dinner box

I'm the most sceptical person anyone can meet when it comes to ghosts etc. as I'm not easily scared. I live in an area known as "the murder triangle" No need for ghost stories unfortunately as I've seen enough reality to last me a lifetime, it's the living you should be feared off, not the dead. Not a ghost story but a weird one I can never explain is that I'll never forget the guy that moved in next to my friends mums house, a proper weirdo he was. No one knew him he wouldn't say hello bigtime deep character and was always by himself never had any friends around. We were only kids but remember him well because he had football pictures blu taced facing outwards on his living room and front door windows so you couldn't see in. The bedroom windows had posters of Marilyn Monrow and Page 3 girls facing outwards covering them. The same guy walked up to the local shop one Saturday morning at 9am in his birthday suit wearing only a pair of Doctor Martin boots. Lifted the daily sport and went to the counter to pay for it only for the owner to tell him to gtf and rang the police. He got arrested and charged but after a few weeks no one had seen him about. The guy was a recluse. Ended up cops burst the front door open scared for his welfare after a few days, flys and a bad smell etc. he was found on the couch burnt to death I mean completely carbon fibre black soot. They said cause of death was inconclusive maybe feel asleep with a cigarette in his hand. The couch he was on had some burns on it but the rest of the living room was grand. Spontaneous combustion at its best? I don't know but why if he burned did the house not burn ? Guess I'll never know.

sounds like a dodgy fecker who met his maker to me!