What Do You Lot Do With Your Dogs In The Summer?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sell them

Work them ... Me and the mutts don't like the cold

Mooching trough out they year for bunny's and birds..we won't be putting no dent in the population so that's does us..

Posted Images

Same daily walks as winter but without the work. I make sure they can sprawl out and bask in the sunshine too. As a wild predator would.

Then just step the excercise up as the days get shorter. All the excersise in the world wont get your dog match fit but it certainly gets the ball rolling. ;)

Rollerblade around the city :laugh: like Dan it can get really feckin humid so can be a real issue. Usually it's off to the mountains and the valleys as the best bet but even then when it hits 35 it can be a real killer and not just the dogs ;)

still be out with the dog having a good mooch

class picture that.one thing I don't see on my MOOCHERS is the fox but the land I walk is mostly keepered.

Same daily walks as winter but without the work. I make sure they can sprawl out and bask in the sunshine too. As a wild predator would.

Then just step the excercise up as the days get shorter. All the excersise in the world wont get your dog match fit but it certainly gets the ball rolling. ;)

do you keep them on leads or what ? Mine would be hunting on same walks if i liked it or not

I know some dogs that won't see the light of day till next season then put straight on the lamp come September then usually lying up injured till the next season Same thing every year

If ever there as s truer word spoken.that statement if unfortunately the way some idiots operate. Sad for the dogs.

• Like 1

He's good looking dog terry best of luck with him and whats the dog in your avatar I think he's a cracking looking dog also

A little beddy whippet I had as a young lad. A nice little low maintenance easy to live with dog and a good worker :thumbs: