General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

you been on the pop ?

why you been on the bong ? any way who asked you to interfere

feck off plank

SNP have done great no be long and we will be ruling britian fantastic go on we nicola

The problem with SNP, as soon as they are truly in charge of Scotland, they will ruin all countrysports. Maybe fishing might be ok, but the rest will be squeezed and squeezed til they cannot exist. I think there there will be another referendum within 18 months, and they'll keep on having them until they win.

I know it might sound idylic to have independance, but I think there's going to be a hell of a lot in shock once the dust of euphoria settles and suddenly the country starts filling up with people who will work for £30 a day, then there will be no jobs for scottish people....the cry then won't be for 'Independance'...it will be 'Scottish jobs for Scottish people'...

Either way, Scotland's going to have an interesting future.... :victory:

• Like 6

SNP have done great no be long and we will be ruling britian fantastic go on we nicola

The problem with SNP, as soon as they are truly in charge of Scotland, they will ruin all countrysports. Maybe fishing might be ok, but the rest will be squeezed and squeezed til they cannot exist. I think there there will be another referendum within 18 months, and they'll keep on having them until they win.

I know it might sound idylic to have independance, but I think there's going to be a hell of a lot in shock once the dust of euphoria settles and suddenly the country starts filling up with people who will work for £30 a day, then there will be no jobs for scottish people....the cry then won't be for 'Independance'...it will be 'Scottish jobs for Scottish people'...

Either way, Scotland's going to have an interesting future.... :victory:

very interesting indeed with different colours and flavours to enrich the towns and countryside :laugh:

I wont bleat about the result or lack of seats for UKIP, the FPTP system is the 1 we use for now, someone earlier asked who voted for the AV system, not many because its a shit system. This graph below shows the difference true PR would have made to the number of seats the parties would have won;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32601281

• Like 5

I bet all those communist jocks who voted SNP are chuffed they've guaranteed Cameron's staying in number 10

:laugh:

you've killed labour,thanks for that :thumbs:

Nothing to do with how we voted up here, Scotland traditionally voted Labour and continually got stuck with the Tories. The UKIP mp's did not poll enough votes in any of the constituencies they stood in bar one, that's how it works I'm afraid. Truth be told the only way Labour or any other party will beat the tory's is if they have Rupert Murdoch on their side. He's the king maker here and that should worry each and every one of you. Control the media, control the politicians. Oh and anyone thinking that Cameron will repeal the hunting act, don't hold your breath. By the time Cameron gets through with us people will be rustling cattle and sheep to feed their families. Hope everyone stays well and don't have to rely on the NHS. We're all doomed!

• Like 2

Unfortunately it was the rest of the uk that secured a tory win. Im the first to admit that the voting system isnt perfect. Out of a possibe 59 seats, here in scotland we voted no to tory in 58 of them, and were still governed by them..

pernod

• Like 2

The snp drove English voters to vote Conservative with threats of shoring up the labour party even if they had less seats than the Tories, the snp either inadvertantly or intentionally ensured a Conservative majority Government

• Like 4