General Election ...

Guest ragumup

The snp is no further forward.

I actually think they were in a better situation before the referendum, economy and everything else bobbing along reasonably well.

I'm a realist and quite fair minded and I can say quite categorically if England had free prescriptions, free nhs parking, free tuition or with regards to mp's voting English could vote on Scottish matters but not the other way around you would hear the shrieks and wails of the so called tartan army.

Remember 50% of Scots voted snp, the same didn't, of the ones who did vote for them some like a devolved parliament but not independence, some will voted to kick labour into touch and some will have voted tactically to get tory.

A large chunk of your 50% gone, have another vote for independence tomorrow at the height of an unprecedented snp high.

I still don't think it would be a yes win.

A large section of Scottish society are pro union, England should remember that and not fall into an snp trap and lose them aswell.

• Like 7

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

We can all argue as much as we want on forums but unfortunately cameron and co have us ALL in their back pockets.. But as an aside, plenty in the UK must be happy with their lot. Otherwise Farage would have swept the board the way Sturgeon did up here.....

Pernod

We can all argue as much as we want on forums but unfortunately cameron and co have us ALL in their back pockets.. But as an aside, plenty in the UK must be happy with their lot. Otherwise Farage would have swept the board the way Sturgeon did up here.....

Pernod

ukip gained more votes than snp in real terms % wise but as you say cons in and its a whole heap better than ed ed and rusell brand lol bunch of proper wankers ffs rusell fukin brand c**ts never made me laugh ever until he and ed met up only then was the writing on the wall :bye::bye: labour and snp ruining our uk

cant remember too much about the 80,s other than working all round the country 6 /7 days a week sleeping in vans living out of carrier bags and not seeing me kids much what was you doing sitting at home moaning about torys lol

• Like 3

No working in London mind maggie ruined scotland to us to get on our bikes and look for work after shutting everything down and then Germany for work why could not see your kids was there to much work?edited to add torries look after all the southern faries in the 80s must of been hard for you

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

people are waking,long over due

the majority didnt like UKIP rhetoric , so voted for others forget the excuses

over 12% voted for them,i actually know a few people who would have voted ukip if not for the snp/labour threat.

shows how disconnected from British society you immigrants are :whistling:

you mean we can see a clearer picture and reality than you bigots :thumbs:

yeah you Islamists know what's best for us....

just like the jews know what's best for Palestine.

• Like 5

No working in London mind maggie ruined scotland to us to get on our bikes and look for work after shutting everything down and then Germany for work why could not see your kids was there to much work?edited to add torries look after all the southern faries in the 80s must of been hard for you

was employed by a company up north and done as you said had to get on me bike and work wherever it took me , but most importantly at that time of life I had only ever voted labour as I was an unskilled worker who couldnt afford digs the same as money wasn't big enough to warrant the juice to get home to see the kids now pick the bones out of that c**t box Edited by green lurchers

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

over 12% voted for them,i actually know a few people who would have voted ukip if not for the snp/labour threat.

I think your last comment shows you mindset and mental comprehension of reality BIGOT

Edited by desertbred

was employed by a company up north and done as you said had to get on me bike and work wherever it took me , but most importantly at that time of life I had only ever voted labour as I was an unskilled worker who couldnt afford digs the same as money wasn't big enough to warrant the juice to get home to see the kids now pick the bones out of that c**t box

was employed by a company up north and done as you said had to get on me bike and work wherever it took me , but most importantly at that time of life I had only ever voted labour as I was an unskilled worker who couldnt afford digs the same as money wasn't big enough to warrant the juice to get home to see the kids now pick the bones out of that c**t box
well you should have got a skilled job like me a trade and you could have made loads of dosh lol could you not of rode your bike home to see the kids or were you to lazy
  • Like 1

well you should have got a skilled job like me a trade and you could have made loads of dosh lol could you not of rode your bike home to see the kids or were you to lazy

lol tbh I should have sat at home moaned about the torys for the rest of me life :victory:

• Like 1

I think your last comment shows you mindset and mental comprehension of reality BIGOT

Jaysus Abdul change the record,you Islamist BIGOT

:laugh:

• Like 3

I'm a unionist all the way despise snp

However!

Some of you English lad two in particular and one that don't even live in the uk harking back to culloden and bygone days.

Really are you're arguments and concerns so Shite that we go back 700 years lol

Like I said before a few on hear spouting about Great Britain and the union pfft you're no more loyal to the union than a flea in the ear lol

One last point all for those who would like to come up here and kick us scots into touch blah blah blah

Well just make sure the ones who shout the loudest are first over the wall.

Assuming that was aimed at me and you seem like a reasonable chap I will respond, I am glad you feel like you do, and despise the SNP, my comments about Culloden (which was only 270 years ago not 700) was a lighthearted response to Northernlight and his anti English diatribe, read some of his posts and see if I am wrong, or is it that you feel its ok to slag us English off but if we come back with a retort you dont like it? And as for storming over the wall, we have done it so many times and flattened you, that it really does get a little tiresome winning all those victories :yes: just joking pal :thumbs:

I'm a unionist all the way despise snp

However!

Some of you English lad two in particular and one that don't even live in the uk harking back to culloden and bygone days.

Really are you're arguments and concerns so Shite that we go back 700 years lol

Like I said before a few on hear spouting about Great Britain and the union pfft you're no more loyal to the union than a flea in the ear lol

One last point all for those who would like to come up here and kick us scots into touch blah blah blah

Well just make sure the ones who shout the loudest are first over the wall.

Assuming that was aimed at me and you seem like a reasonable chap I will respond, I am glad you feel like you do, and despise the SNP, my comments about Culloden (which was only 270 years ago not 700) was a lighthearted response to Northernlight and his anti English diatribe, read some of his posts and see if I am wrong, or is it that you feel its ok to slag us English off but if we come back with a retort you dont like it? And as for storming over the wall, we have done it so many times and flattened you, that it really does get a little tiresome winning all those victories :yes: just joking pal :thumbs:
charlie licker don't mind English people at all just bigots like yourself just boil my pish anything I've said is been in response to your gub shite attiude I'm also a loyalist but just love a wind up

I know petal, me too, dont get your sporren in a twist.

Jaysus Abdul change the record,you Islamist BIGOT

:laugh:

Another one you lost :victory:

I had the "Hovis" music playing in my head reading that !

• Like 7