General Election ...

Guest ragumup

well lads I voted ukip but tories look like they walked it --- I would rather Cameron was in than that snivelling creep millipede --the jocks have just destroyed labour as a political force lol

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

I can't believe that Farage won't be moving into number 10?. Everybody on here voted for him so why isn't he president of the world?. This thread has got to be the funniest ever on this forum. Maybe next time lads. Ha ha ha ha

Can you send me a link to a single post where somebody said Farage will be in number 10?

My main concern is that Labour don't win and it's looking like that's the case.

• Like 2

Congratulations England, another 5yr of tory rule, bit like Turkey's voting for Christmas, say goodbye to your NHS and hello to more cuts for the poor, more zero hour contracts and the rich toffs getting richer. We're all driving to hell and you lot have handed them the keys to the bus ! :yes:....never mind though there's a new royal baby to keep you occupied.

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 4

well lads I voted ukip but tories look like they walked it --- I would rather Cameron was in than that snivelling creep millipede --the jocks have just destroyed labour as a political force lol

that grinning cretting blair and cyclopse brown destroyed labour who else where the scottish going to vote for?

UKIP are 2'nd so far in 94 seats,they have had around 3.5 million votes yet have won 1 seat,how many votes have SNP so far to get their 50 odd seats i wonder :blink:

No cameron again

Congratulations England, another 5yr of tory rule, bit like Turkey's voting for Christmas, say goodbye to your NHS and hello to more cuts for the poor, more zero hour contracts and the rich toffs getting richer. We're all driving to hell and you lot have handed them the keys to the bus ! :yes:....never mind though there's a new royal baby to keep you occupied.

agree 100 % tory fecking scum
  • Like 1

Ukip got what they deserved feck all

So the 3 million people who voted UKIP aren't worthy of representation ? 3 milllion votes translates into 1 or 2 seats. How is that democratic ? A smaller number has secured DUP 7 or 8 seats. Over a million people voted Green, what about them ?

• Like 4

Ukip got what they deserved feck all

So the 3 million people who voted UKIP aren't worthy of representation ? 3 milllion votes translates into 1 or 2 seats. How is that democratic ? A smaller number has secured DUP 7 or 8 seats. Over a million people voted Green, what about them ?

They're f****d like the rest of us, the tories have been given licence to carry on raping your country and your having to bend over smile while they stick it up your arse! bedroom tax, sanctions on benefits no payrise unless your an MP or Banker, no social housing being built, people being moved out so developers can go in and build bigger homes for the rich. We all knew the tories hated the poor, just didn't think so many people down south felt the same. 5 more years, just think on that and the fuckers can't blame Labour this time round.

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 2