Women There Deff From Differnt Planet .!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may

mine wakes me up with my breakfast and tea every morning. tea on the table when i get in from work. has nursed me with my bad back for two weeks. brought up my four kids while i worked runs after the

Ahhh didn't Daddy bear get honey on his porridge this morning... grumpy

Posted Images

If you really want to test how much she loves you try

Rodeo sex

Standing behind the old petal get your self a bit of deep love ball deep

While doing this put your right hand under the bra strap and twist your hand over

Hold your left hand above your head

And shout OH JANE THAT GOOD

Yaaaahhhhooooo see how long you can stay on

( this only works if her names not Jane )

dunno what to do with my other half, after too many years in a shit marriage and spending years in a caravan out in the sticks me and Ann got together, taught her to shoot air rifles too bloody well, she can skin rabbits and squirrels in quarter the time it takes me, never a cross word is exchanged between us, just need to teach her how to cook now and things will be nearly perfect :tongue2:

Haven't got one don't want one and certainly don't need one for a while !! Do as I please come and go as I feel and usually end up in Scotland for a week time to time annoying my butty haymin haha

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up :doh: got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may as well talk to Buck or Bryn than that idiot .!! :yes:

I'd love to know what she says to her mates about you. :laugh::laugh:

I feel more Led Dawson is called for.....

" Me and the wife had 15 happy years........then we met each other."

And my very favourite..........

" I can remember my wedding like it was yesterday........I wish was tomorrow, I wouldn't turn up !"

Mine is a little gem.

Never complains and is enthusiastic to join in with any of my hobbies, be it gardening, hunting or even my recent suggestion of making all grain ale.

I really can't fault her.

Why do yous want your mrs joining in with your hobbies ive never understood that......does it work both ways do you get into her hobbies as well ?......i got into aviary birds a few years back my mrs thinks ive gone nuts and wants nothing to do with it which is fine by me.....i love the girl but im f****d if id want to spend too long with her :laugh:

• Like 4

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up :doh: got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may as well talk to Buck or Bryn than that idiot .!! :yes:

don't tell her what you might do just go ahead and do it,here endeth the lesson lol

lost my 1st wife in her early 30s, she was a cracker lads, and im not joking, every bugger was after her, im not married but with a lady whom i new from my youth, not in the best of health, but wouldnt swap her fer nowt, any woman that can tolerate my foibles, is a goodun,