Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

I've been saving to watch British lions down in nz in 3 years for the 4 week tour I lived in Sydney for a few years and my best mate lives in Christchurch nz and wondered about cost of taking a dog ?? Would love to run the plains outside Christchurch don't think I'd have the time with rugby and the hangovers but I wonder how to go about it ???

I wish silversnake. :yes: taking a dog to oz would be

A mission and cost a fortune,it's definitely something in my bucket list to hunt over there though

I was fortunate to be able to run a few when I was in Perth ,,W.A,,,went out lamping with a lad that had a stag hound ,,we grassed 3 that night..

I loved Australia ,,,its a great country

• Like 1

Just walked out with pup on her own first time this week and what a pleasure lol all week she has tested me but she has been sound on walk retrieving ball not walked off in her own world a real joy lol come tomorrow back to normal out with big dog lol the joys of it . Been a nice chilled walk

• Like 1

Bring one of those razor pups over here when they're ready, I would love to see them go on some of our 'big stuff' I believe man and dog would have a great time

there is some blood of the dams side heading over to Oz soon

Just read thru this post... I had a litter out of razor with my old bitch. litter sister to snoops Munchie. she has been one hell of a bitch and I wanted to keep her line goin so I contacted snoop about using Razor as id heard nothing but good things.

I've never seen the dog run but one thing is for sure From the first time I spoke to snoop to the last time.... a pure gent in a game full of people that need a shovel and dumper to follow them round and gather up the BS.

I know how hard razor has been run, and the land he has worked and as far as I'm concerned he will be remembered as a great worker and sire. the pups he is throwing are definitely doing the business .... trust me.

Any way that's my two Penith back to the beer!

• Like 1