Razor And Kim

That pups coming on an absolute treat Davey..your doing a sterling job rearing it buddy well done ?? Portbhoys dog is a littermate of my mutt Boots Davey..they are out of a bitch called Abi from up Scotland..

IMG_6917_1_zpsmofxjpam.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

well done Fuji, you have made a good job with your young fella, (((( a lot of hours and miles have gone into him, well done,

Cheers BL..just on a sad note Fife the cream coloured dog his brother whom i owned as a sapling was sadly killed last week..I think there's only 3 alive out the whole litter of 9? Fooking running dogs eh?

264946609cb0a747d3be67f4f1862b9a_zps1bf6

• Like 2

the downside of a running dog, Fife was a bonny dog as well, you gave both of them a great start in there life,

Yeah,every trip out could be their last..so make hay whilst the sun shines with them..my lads have my crew out today the cur x up Scotland and Boots out locally..they don't get much rest lol although Boots will get an easier day tomorrow before I head down country with him through Monday night for a day out..even in the off season I have them fell walking haha..I bet they hate me lol..sorry for going off topic gents..back to you guys ??

• Like 1

I almost bought a pup out of the same litter as boots mate but I bought a trusted grey whip x deergrey nice dog but had to pts him threw illness andnow I have my little red Kim x razor nightmare lol lol now I only want to kill her once a week rather then every day lol she is very hard work with the. obedience side of things in one ear out the other very trying as I'm used to deerhound type which seem to be more easy going !!! Just I'm enjoying the challenges it brings and I'm sure it will make me a better dog man

• Like 2

Yeah,occasionally you get one which has you tearing your hair out lol,being truthful I kept two pups and never had an inkling of bother from either,I was expecting to become greyer much quicker than I am already haha but mine were brilliant even together and trust me I'm no top dog obedience trainer ? but sometimes no matter what its breeding you will get the "f**k you" attitude off one..looks to me like your not doing to bad at all,bitch looks mint and I can't recall seeing a pic or very few anyway of her on a leash which means your confident enough in her to come back etc ..just keep on doing what your doing Davey..this time next year you will be wondering what the fuss was about lol..good luck matey

She just ain't where I wanted to be but I'm happy she retrieves a ball , carried a dead rabbit but her recall is very patchy but her crème de la crème was the other morning she picked up a mixy out of long grass but my big dog tried to take it off her and took me 15 mins to get him on lead and bring her in !!! She just refused to come near me even after tying big kieth to fence . I had to sit down and wait untill she was ready after her thousand laps of honour lol lol all the time I was thinking that's me late for work and when she came in all I could do was praise the little shit and take it off her . she bounced head held high all the way home with out knowing I was thinking you little c@£t I'm now late for work lol lol

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a few measured her today and 22-23 tts think she will make 25 tts . She is full on now impossible to wear her down but had her out today jumping small sheep fences . Retrieving tennis ball

post-26183-0-32154300-1425742022_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-81468500-1425742035_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-66714900-1425742051_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-51876600-1425742066_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-50082900-1425742734_thumb.jpg

Edited by davey
  • Like 1

Absolute cracking pup..I have your pups half brother being by Razor and like you he was my first of this type..not been a bother kind from the day I collected him and whatever ive thrown at him he has done it..enjoy each others company..it will be exciting ;-)

Canon10221_zpsa573818d.jpg

That's some nice scenery there dude :)