Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

Bring one of those razor pups over here when they're ready, I would love to see them go on some of our 'big stuff' I believe man and dog would have a great time

there is some blood of the dams side heading over to Oz soon
Sorry fellas I must have been drunk when I posted that as I forgot I wrote it and stumbled across it just now, if you could give me more details about the dog coming and where and when I would love to see it. When I get on thl I keep an eye out for razor threads for some reason he really impresses me even through a computer and the pups are all looking s%&t hot too. Atb.

SS I know a lad I met in PNG that does a lot pig hunting in OZ he was wanting some straws sent over from my dog Tigger which is the sire to kim

attachicon.gif944409_625250950837119_1986457868_n.jpg

Tigger

but after a bit more disscusion a lot of his hunting is done in sugar cane so I think he would be better going for something out of a young dog i have out of Tigger he will be put over a mate of mines bull cross (in a few years once we are sure he is worth taking pups of) ...she is one of the most versatile and gamest little lurchers I have ever seen and a pup or pups will be sent over foc ...I will keep you posted

attachicon.gif10486269_951034138258797_1617284470092267864_o.jpg

dude been looking for you for a while now, found a pic the red/choc dog on google and have been wondering whats in him? He has awesome structure, beut of a dog.

Just a few measured her today and 22-23 tts think she will make 25 tts . She is full on now impossible to wear her down but had her out today jumping small sheep fences . Retrieving tennis ball

Looking good how old are they now..

• 2 months later...

Cheers bud she is a bitch lol yeah pride and joy but God does she test my patients

My pup at the moment was the same, honestly I tried albeit half heartedly to get rid of him when he was three months. Howling, pissing his bed a couple of times a day, hardly put weight on and chewed EVERYTHING. Now at 8 months he's a pleasure to own, well behaved, fully stock broken, just starting to switch on to game and will be starting on the bunnies in a couple weeks. Can't wait.