Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

At the end of day mate he's a coursing dog so getting a pup from him for anything else is surely going to limit your success of getting something of the highest order for other types of work imo?

All i think a coursing dog adds is wind but i do like a % in a lurcher for this reason but that's just my view

got saluki types they run clever fast as hell and game there been bred for a purpose ,,you would be surprised what they can do ,. in the allrounder running stakes ,. very good game providors .but i have saw alot of saluki crosses that lacked drive or should i say top gear at nite or fast land were the dog has to pressure it from the word go ,......but tweeked and bred right yet to see finer dog

Edited by fluff
  • Like 1

got saluki types they run clever fast as hell and game there been bred for a purpose ,,you would be surprised what they can do ,. in the allrounder running stakes ,. very good game providors .but i have saw alot of saluki crosses that lacked drive or should i say top gear at nite or fast land were the dog has to pressure it from the word go ,......but tweeked and bred right yet to see finer dog

everyone has different opinions mate ,world be boring other wise :laugh:

Bet ya wounded snoop mate, imagine all the years of pleasure Razor given you on the land all wiped away by one single comment on THL lol

Sad it is, really sad the dogs retired so nows the time too crab him lol he can't defend himself on field

I seriously doubt the owner forced anyone to use the dog or take pups from him and sure those that did are happy enough so let's judge him on what he produces not some scabby rumour that somebody sat on for months like a spiteful kiddy just waiting too spread the gloom

The mans owned the dog from pup and likely he will dig a hole and shed tears the day he passes away lots of memories in the head and some class pics can't see a few snide comments spoiling that shame more don't leep what they but as long and enjoy it as much cos if they did they would have a lite more insight before slagging a mans pride and joy

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 7

Bet ya wounded snoop mate, imagine all the years of pleasure Razor given you on the land all wiped away by one single comment on THL lol

Sad it is, really sad the dogs retired so nows the time too crab him lol he can't defend himself on field

I seriously doubt the owner forced anyone to use the dog or take pups from him and sure those that did are happy enough so let's judge him on what he produces not some scabby rumour that somebody sat on for months lime a spiteful kiddy just waiting too spread the gloom

The mans owned the dog from pup and likely he will dig a hole and shed tears the day he passes away lots of memories in the head and some class pics can't see a few snide comments spoiling that shame more don't leep what they but as long and enjoy it as much cos if they did they would have a lite more insight before slagging a mans pride and joy

whos slagging anyone or any dog , i asked a question about a dog ive heard a lot about and would like to know the answer , if its not true all he has to say is its lie ...and that will do for me ....but its getting a bit like an MP here answering everything and saying everything but what i asked

I ain't ever seen Razor run or anything other than my own dog I have out of him..but what I will say is I wouldn't hesitate to have a pup out of the Razor dog again..I don't use my mutt solely for coursing and he's not that bad at other forms of lurcherwork in my opinion but maybe im being biased lol ..infact the dog has honestly acheived things in one season that ALL the other lurchers ive EVER owned couldn't muster between them and ive had some fair dogs these past thirty odd year..apart from getting tatters behind its lugs and his legs my Razor pup ain't to bad at all :-) ... oh and its a whinging cnut when im making the scran up its the greediest dog known to mankind!!

20140412_160334_1_zps4c784wc5.jpg

• Like 3

I ain't ever seen Razor run or anything other than my own dog I have out of him..but what I will say is I wouldn't hesitate to have a pup out of the Razor dog again..I don't use my mutt solely for coursing and he's not that bad at other forms of lurcherwork in my opinion but maybe im being biased lol ..infact the dog has honestly acheived things in one season that ALL the other lurchers ive EVER owned couldn't muster between them and ive had some fair dogs these past thirty odd year..apart from getting tatters behind its lugs and his legs my Razor pup ain't to bad at all :-) ... oh and its a whinging cnut when im making the scran up its the greediest dog known to mankind!!

20140412_160334_1_zps4c784wc5.jpg

How many litters this dog sired ? and whats the stud fee?