Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

Just read thru this post... I had a litter out of razor with my old bitch. litter sister to snoops Munchie. she has been one hell of a bitch and I wanted to keep her line goin so I contacted snoop about using Razor as id heard nothing but good things.

I've never seen the dog run but one thing is for sure From the first time I spoke to snoop to the last time.... a pure gent in a game full of people that need a shovel and dumper to follow them round and gather up the BS.

I know how hard razor has been run, and the land he has worked and as far as I'm concerned he will be remembered as a great worker and sire. the pups he is throwing are definitely doing the business .... trust me.

Any way that's my two Penith back to the beer!

Spend a bit more time around him , and you will need that spade and bucket lololol

The pups are looking well lads good luck with them

Bring one of those razor pups over here when they're ready, I would love to see them go on some of our 'big stuff' I believe man and dog would have a great time

there is some blood of the dams side heading over to Oz soon
Sorry fellas I must have been drunk when I posted that as I forgot I wrote it and stumbled across it just now, if you could give me more details about the dog coming and where and when I would love to see it. When I get on thl I keep an eye out for razor threads for some reason he really impresses me even through a computer and the pups are all looking s%&t hot too. Atb.

If you'd have spoke up when I had my litter I'd have sent one over for nothing ,if you'd have paid the shipping.

I would have paid the shipping and eternally been in your debt... I actually did a 2000 km drive to pick up a saluki stag cross bitch which is roughly the same age as your litter (she is 8 months)but not even close to the pedigree of your dogs, her dam which was the saluki was bought off show dog breeders, the stag at least was from a long line of working dogs. However she has a nice gait on her and I have high hopes for her. I also have a 7 month old whip/stag x track grey dog. There are no true hare coursers that I know of here, so quality hare coursing dogs are non existent to my knowledge. A pup out of your bitch sired by razor would be like a flawless diamond to me! Who knows what will happen in future as right now I have no space for another dog but next time I am looking I will most certainly put the word out on here. Atb to you roybo and I look forward to reading about your dogs and litter in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers mate she used to scream the place down but now settled which is a relief to the neighbourhood and me and I'm getting used to her being very head strong but come march I'll up the training . She has good retrieve and recall when on her own lol lol

Pleased to hear she's settled in now Davey,im pretty certain your gonna have some good days/nights out together in the forthcoming years..just let her be a puppy mate,she will come good with the headstrong trait in good time..good luck matey ") I like all the pups ive seen from this litter,hope they are as good at their work as they are for their looks lol..my own dog the half brother to yours would be shite if it only worked as good as it looks lol..rat tailed,feathered mongrel it is lol

IMG_113183686838392_zpsfxs5ia6z.jpeg

• Like 5

Bring one of those razor pups over here when they're ready, I would love to see them go on some of our 'big stuff' I believe man and dog would have a great time

there is some blood of the dams side heading over to Oz soon
Sorry fellas I must have been drunk when I posted that as I forgot I wrote it and stumbled across it just now, if you could give me more details about the dog coming and where and when I would love to see it. When I get on thl I keep an eye out for razor threads for some reason he really impresses me even through a computer and the pups are all looking s%&t hot too. Atb.

SS I know a lad I met in PNG that does a lot pig hunting in OZ he was wanting some straws sent over from my dog Tigger which is the sire to kim

post-88284-0-36512300-1421632294_thumb.jpg

Tigger

but after a bit more disscusion a lot of his hunting is done in sugar cane so I think he would be better going for something out of a young dog i have out of Tigger he will be put over a mate of mines bull cross (in a few years once we are sure he is worth taking pups of) ...she is one of the most versatile and gamest little lurchers I have ever seen and a pup or pups will be sent over foc ...I will keep you posted

post-88284-0-67216500-1421632545.jpg

• Like 8