Max, the Scots will never vote UKIP, because they seem to equate UKIP with ENGLAND ! Even though UKIP is the UNITED kingdom independence party, and wants the best for the WHOLE of the UK. I will never vote for the LibLabCon ever again, (although I've NEVER voted for the Tories, anyway), so for me it has to be UKIP, and if I ever disagree with their policies, I'd vote for an Independent, who had views similar to mine.

wrong , the reason against ukip is that most of scotland is very pro europe not all of us dont like ukip i for one do but sadly i'm just one voice in the wilderness

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Because at 16 you are too fecking immature!! As for promises..... Why the fucck should scots get a better deal than the rest of us??? Everyone moaning about this needs to step back and take a long look at themselves!

You don't even live on this soil so why should 'we' listen to you? :hmm:

Because at 16 you are too fecking immature!! As for promises..... Why the fucck should scots get a better deal than the rest of us??? Everyone moaning about this needs to step back and take a long look at themselves!

You don't even live on this soil so why should 'we' listen to you? :hmm:

I couldn't give a chalky turd if you do or don't mate. I'm english first and British second and that'll never change whether I live in Spain, Jamaica or button moon ;)

Max, the Scots will never vote UKIP, because they seem to equate UKIP with ENGLAND ! Even though UKIP is the UNITED kingdom independence party, and wants the best for the WHOLE of the UK. I will never vote for the LibLabCon ever again, (although I've NEVER voted for the Tories, anyway), so for me it has to be UKIP, and if I ever disagree with their policies, I'd vote for an Independent, who had views similar to mine.

wrong , the reason against ukip is that most of scotland is very pro europe not all of us dont like ukip i for one do but sadly i'm just one voice in the wilderness

No, it's not wrong, you have your opinion and reason, I listen to my many Scottish relations, freinds and acquaintances, and they ALL say that UKIP is an ENGLISH party. They think, wrongly that Farage only speaks for the English and not the rest of the UK.

Grant tensions ran high in this country the last few weeks in glasgow it was bad and last night it seemed to blow over a bit, with a bunch of hooligans just out looking for a barney, f**k them half them probs didn't even vote! Bit I suppose this is what will be remembered about it all eh? Football and religion didn't have a say in the vote! Look now, all the proud patriotic Scotsmen n women all shouting they ashamed to call themselfs Scottish? Wtf?? We are all the same people and the same scotland we were last week/month/year!

• Like 1

Just been watching news at 10 , war veterans at Arnhem……..English Scottish Welsh and Irish ……….All fighting together for each other, don't take long for times to change does it? kinda shameful really. Country is getting over run with all sorts of sh*t and the best we can do is turn on each other.

• Like 3

Great City Great People the Scottish IMO

Edinburgh one of my fav City's

Love it

Iv mates in Dundee who are sound

Mik off here nr Dundee and Sound

I Personaly have a lot of time for the Scots

I just want to see the Union Strong but under a fairer Goverment for us all

Personaly I think we need to Unite under UKIP

AGREE UKIP

To me the scots won't vote ukip because they equate them with the tories and are generally a lot more left wing than england, probably due to being shielded to some extent from the immigration problems england has suffered.

Spot on matey ;)