Joe, our current crop of politicians may be wankers but they are professional enough not to just make the plan for a country up on the back of a fag packet like the SNP did with this referendum.

These things don't get done in two minutes, f**k me, the vote was only on Thursday !!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Joe, our current crop of politicians may be wankers but they are professional enough not to just make the plan for a country up on the back of a fag packet like the SNP did with this referendum.

These things don't get done in two minutes, f**k me, the vote was only on Thursday !!

why did they promise it, and set out dates? now the vote is over they are now breaking away from what was said to help will a no vote in the last couple weeks.

Joe, you were "yes"s greatest cheerleader on here, and you only really had Lab and Grant supporting you. "Yes" lost by a far greater margin than any one predicted, (I thought it could go either way, and possibly a very narrow "yes" win), but the Sottish people have spoken with their votes, and it's pretty clear... why won't you accept it ?

am just stating my disapointment at whats going on.

no motion has been presented to parliment as promised and the second reading has now been refused, all promised to help get a no vote. labour leader has now stated more important things than devo max...

Now, I think Cameron, (and Clegg, Milliband and Salmond), is lower than a snake oil salesman, and would lie to their mothers if it benefited them, but the way I read it is they MUST give the second reading, and MUST give far more devolved powers to Scotland, BUT the ENGLISH, including many conservative and labour MPs are demanding that the English ALSO get some "home rule", so the plan is to try and bring the changes in equally for all of the UK. Cameron wants to solve the "Lothian Question", but Milliband , of course, doesn't want to, as it will seriously weaken the Labour Party.

Joe, you were very passionate in you bid for independence, so how do you think the English feel about 59 Scots MPS voting on purely English matters ? I reckon our thoughts on countries representing themselves are not to far apart :thumbs:

Joe, our current crop of politicians may be wankers but they are professional enough not to just make the plan for a country up on the back of a fag packet like the SNP did with this referendum.These things don't get done in two minutes, f**k me, the vote was only on Thursday !!

why did they promise it, and set out dates? now the vote is over they are now breaking away from what was said to help will a no vote in the last couple weeks.

Well how ever long it takes, you have had your fun now so suck it up and crack on cause you won't be getting another go round.

Joe, you were "yes"s greatest cheerleader on here, and you only really had Lab and Grant supporting you. "Yes" lost by a far greater margin than any one predicted, (I thought it could go either way, and possibly a very narrow "yes" win), but the Sottish people have spoken with their votes, and it's pretty clear... why won't you accept it ?

am just stating my disapointment at whats going on.

no motion has been presented to parliment as promised and the second reading has now been refused, all promised to help get a no vote. labour leader has now stated more important things than devo max...

Now, I think Cameron, (and Clegg, Milliband and Salmond), is lower than a snake oil salesman, and would lie to their mothers if it benefited them, but the way I read it is they MUST give the second reading, and MUST give far more devolved powers to Scotland, BUT the ENGLISH, including many conservative and labour MPs are demanding that the English ALSO get some "home rule", so the plan is to try and bring the changes in equally for all of the UK. Cameron wants to solve the "Lothian Question", but Milliband , of course, doesn't want to, as it will seriously weaken the Labour Party.

Joe, you were very passionate in you bid for independence, so how do you think the English feel about 59 Scots MPS voting on purely English matters ? I reckon our thoughts on countries representing themselves are not to far apart :thumbs:

mate am still seek yes lost, its early days but to me, its making the feeling worse that days after everything, all that was promised is in doubt.

you have a point with the mps, if its any good to you, i know the snp mps didnt vote on english stuff..

Edited by Joe1888

Joe the vote was Thursday f f's give it a chance

the timetable set out by brown on behalf of no has been broken, cameron refused second reading, midiband today said more important things than devo max.. cleg has also put it in doubt.. they all agreed in the last few days to try help secure a no vote, they got that and now they are all saying different things, just days after.. hence why i say its in doubt.

Edited by Joe1888

The West Lothian question wasn't being debated though, all of them should stick to their promises and concentrate on aranging the devo max powers for the Scottish first because thats what they promised they'd do. Cameron is facing a backlash because he signed up to a plan without the backing of his party. I don't blame Milliband for trying to seperate the issues.

Just the same as the vote was rigged it was no get over it and away out with your dog's sorry dugs lol atb

i never once said it was rigged, ive seen a few vids, one for dundee is easy explained.

am hame, home at the moment, ill be going out with the dugs, dags, dogs soon :D

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 1

The West Lothian question wasn't being debated though, all of them should stick to their promises and concentrate on aranging the devo max powers for the Scottish first because thats what they promised they'd do. Cameron is facing a backlash because he signed up to a plan without the backing of his party. I don't blame Milliband for trying to seperate the issues.

your right mate, i understand it from there point of view. but they all made a promise to scotland, it was set out, its now time to stick to that. to put it in doubt two days after, has pissed me off. there will be a few no voters disheartend with whats happening.

Just the same as the vote was rigged it was no get over it and away out with your dog's sorry dugs lol atb

i never once said it was rigged, ive seen a few vids, one for dundee is easy explained.

am hame, home at the moment, ill be going out with the dugs, dags, dogs soon :D

Have a nice walk joe. I took the long route home from work yesterday put an extra 2 hours on my journey home but I just love driving through certain parts of Scotland! What a beautiful country it is (in some parts lol) it was a nice route away from any flags or banners and it gave me time to reflect and remember just why I love being Scottish!

• Like 3

We will get over it max, give it time mate, last night was feck all and that's no me trying to play it all down, we have alwayshad n always will have these idiots in this city but tbh these days it's mostly just daft kids looking for trouble. Other than these clowns glasgow is a great city!

• Like 1

Max, the Scots will never vote UKIP, because they seem to equate UKIP with ENGLAND ! Even though UKIP is the UNITED kingdom independence party, and wants the best for the WHOLE of the UK. I will never vote for the LibLabCon ever again, (although I've NEVER voted for the Tories, anyway), so for me it has to be UKIP, and if I ever disagree with their policies, I'd vote for an Independent, who had views similar to mine.