Modern Terms

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As has "wind"; although I attribute "smash" to the "Triple T" crowd; Teenagers, Track Suits and Trainers !!!!

only if the seller mentions pregnant girl friend

Lol good ones there lads. So, if someone was to offer to sell me a dog that was 2 years old and was 'like shit off a shovel, ' was 'smashing teeth' at 10 months with a mouth like a 'bear trap', is as

Old or new I'm not sure but often hear dogs being refurred to as being "mustard"

has keen as mustard was a term i heard alot growing up or its as hard as iron was another or thats dying/dead whilst the dog was still running or it can turn on a sixpence

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

Couldn't catch a rabbit in a phone box is generally used when describing my lot............ :cray::D

5 out of 5 and field and fen normally bring a smile to my face when I see or hear that.

• Like 1

Old or new I'm not sure but often hear dogs being refurred to as being "mustard"

has keen as mustard was a term i heard alot growing up or its as hard as iron was another or thats dying/dead whilst the dog was still running or it can turn on a sixpence

Have to admit, I'm bad for the "that's dead" thing, :laugh:

• Like 1

Lol good ones there lads.

So, if someone was to offer to sell me a dog that was 2 years old and was 'like shit off a shovel, ' was 'smashing teeth' at 10 months with a mouth like a 'bear trap', is as 'game as they come' will 'run through a brick wall to catch', has no 'reverse gear' can 'turn on a sixpence', has 'wind to burn', 'prey drive through the roof', can 'ping any fence', is 'mustard on long ears field or fen, no kickups' always gives 110%, only for sale THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, should I be a tad scepticle? :unsure: ......................... :D

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4

So, if someone was to offer to sell me a dog that was 2 years old and was 'like shit off a shovel, ' was 'smashing teeth' at 10 months with a mouth like a 'bear trap', is as 'game as they come' will 'run through a brick wall to catch', has no 'reverse gear' can 'turn on a sixpence', has 'wind to burn', 'prey drive through the roof', can 'ping any fence', is 'mustard on long ears field or fen, no kickups' always gives 110%, only for sale THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, should I be a tad scepticle? :unsure: ......................... :D

only if the seller mentions pregnant girl friend

• Like 4

lol@ shaark.. I've seen that advert before
  • Like 1