Dumped Pups...

Are there friends and click on here not going to speak up or the people that go in the chatroom stabba paulus etc have things to do with them apparently its in black and white in the chatroom and its on the veterinary website there is people of here that go in the chatroom commenting on the veterinary website as well :thumbs:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

Met the man and was pleasant enough, therefore I won't be giving an opinion as I know nothing about it, other than what I've read here.

never once heard of him and mastiffs in the same sentence...... :hmm:

Are there friends and click on here not going to speak up or the people that go in the chatroom stabba paulus etc have things to do with them apparently its in black and white in the chatroom and its on the veterinary website there is people of here that go in the chatroom commenting on the veterinary website as well :thumbs:

your way off the mark, met the bloke once for 10 mins at the fishing comp. so please elaborate..............

post-896-0-20956000-1400649457_thumb.jpg

From what I have 'read' both on web site and parties involved, there are a few contradictions, I'm sure the truth will come out in the end it always does.

true r m now if it is has hotmeat says then thats a scums trick and to be honest them pups didnt look in the best of nick but for swede to start putting lads names next to this terrible needless neglect ie paulus / stabba has if they had something to do with it and im sure would never dream of doing such a thing is out of order

true r m now if it is has hotmeat says then thats a scums trick and to be honest them pups didnt look in the best of nick but for swede to start putting lads names next to this terrible needless neglect ie paulus / stabba has if they had something to do with it and im sure would never dream of doing such a thing is out of order

To be fair to stabba and a lot of others, from what I've read they condemned it, it's been admitted about ownership, although their is a lot of conflicting comments, but as said it will all come out out in the end. As has been said regardless of situation, to tell half truths or no truths at all it's a cuntish thing to do,

• Like 1

Am not gong to comment on this as I don't know the tail he seems an ok bloke on the net never met him in person all though he dose seem to breed and sell a lot of dogs. Come on tilf put the story to bed??

Tilfertiler you are a wrong un, I been saying it for ages now, but to dump a litter of pups in a box and left to die is a wrong uns trick, then to blame your wife shows your true colours, wonder how many of your mates will stand by you after this, this place don't need scum like you, I wish you all the very worst life has to offer....

iv spoke to mels wife and shes told me whats happened so dont believe what youve heard,,the kangaroo courts out i see :yes:

Tilfertiler you are a wrong un, I been saying it for ages now, but to dump a litter of pups in a box and left to die is a wrong uns trick, then to blame your wife shows your true colours, wonder how many of your mates will stand by you after this, this place don't need scum like you, I wish you all the very worst life has to offer....

iv spoke to mels wife and shes told me whats happened so dont believe what youve heard,,the kangaroo courts out i see :yes:

So the pups Mel and his wife bred never ended up in a vet after being abandoned???? It's on the vets website, dumped in a wood in a cardboard box or handed in pretending to have found them in a wood in a box if makes no diffrence. They peddle dogs for cash but as soon as there litter of investment needs a few quid spent they literally box up there problems and pass them knto somebody else, come on pip where am I wrong????