Dumped Pups...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

The way I understand it is , a pup was sold from the litter and returned a few days later because it "was sick " this pup had parvo and infected the rest of the litter , Mel and his wife had split up , she was on her own , took them to a vets and couldn't afford or was refused treatment ( I,m not sure which ) , she then paniced and told another vet that she had found the pups dumped ,

The pups were never actually dumped , and mistakes were made BUT its not as cut and dried as some are making out ,

As far as his "mates " in chatroom sticking up for him , I found it the opposite and they were only too quick to judge and condemn

• Like 4

Don't take a genius tho, the litter got poorly, they told everybody in chat room litter died, then litter turned up on vets website, common sense says they were either too tight or too skint to pay for get so they dumped them or handed then in saying they found them dumped, and folk found out

• Like 1

The way I understand it is , a pup was sold from the litter and returned a few days later because it "was sick " this pup had parvo and infected the rest of the litter , Mel and his wife had split up , she was on her own , took them to a vets and couldn't afford or was refused treatment ( I,m not sure which ) , she then paniced and told another vet that she had found the pups dumped ,

The pups were never actually dumped , and mistakes were made BUT its not as cut and dried as some are making out ,

As far as his "mates " in chatroom sticking up for him , I found it the opposite and they were only too quick to judge and condemn

couldnt have worded it better stan,i just didnt want to put something wrong about them :thumbs:

See, this is what puts me off meeting people I get on with on here, to be honest it's what puts me off people in general. You might think you know someone and really get on with them and then get put in an awkward moral situation like this.

I hope the truth comes out but it's just one more reason to keep your internet life and private life separate, which is f***ing sad.

• Like 6

ive read they vets website there is photos of them it says they were dumped cant see how the 2 of them were split up they were both telling people only a couple of days ago the litter had died then they turned up on that website the connection was made then alsorts of stories have started coming out from them now :laugh::laugh: nobody in that chatroom had anything to do with it they were told different stories was it not stabba who made the connection in the first place ?

Crap excuses and i wonder if they were split up before the bitch got knocked up? :hmm: but either way the pair of retards shouldn't have planned a litter they couldn't afford to rear :yes: ,some proper bellends in the dog world :bad: .

• Like 4

People make some silly choices when they are under pressure and things are going wrong. This sounds like the silly choice was lying rather than admit it went wrong.

I think I would defer judgement until the man comes on here and explains why and how it all went down.

Although after being strung up by the neck on THL already, he might not bother.

• Like 5

Ain't it sad when an inter web friend stranger person who most have never met nor never will can have such an effect on people hunting new friends in an artificial dimension. Feck me people who honestly lost a wink of sleep over it? He shoulda just put them down, instead of all this, and do you honestly think he lost any sleep over it too? Doubtful

• Like 1