Dumped Pups...

Tilfertiler you are a wrong un, I been saying it for ages now, but to dump a litter of pups in a box and left to die is a wrong uns trick, then to blame your wife shows your true colours, wonder how many of your mates will stand by you after this, this place don't need scum like you, I wish you all the very worst life has to offer....

• Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

is this right wheres your info from hm ?

Go read history in chat if you wanna check, but ask about a lot of members know it's been going on couple days I think, surprised nobody said nowt tbh

is this right wheres your info from hm ?

Go read history in chat if you wanna check, but ask about a lot of members know it's been going on couple days I think, surprised nobody said nowt tbh

I don't go in chat just wondered how the connection was made from a lost litter to them being found in a box that's all ....

It's been admitted they were the same pups, vet put it on web saying dog walker found them dumped in woods, his missus is saying she handed them in pretending she found them as they couldny afford vets bills to see to them, I'm pretty sure all pups are dead now, if your that intrested check cundall Duffy vets page on Facebook. Or ask sell Mel....

Edited by Hot Meat

If his admitted it then his a c**t in my books. Have nothing wrong with culling a litter rather it end up in idiots hands. In this case it seems it was an idiot who let the dogs breed. Why dump em when you can walk them into a shelter? Call me old fashion but I like my women to be women. All lovey with the animals to me is the sign of a good woman with a heart. Can't imagine what type of bird would dump pups n leave em to suffer.

• Like 4