Dumped Pups...

Tilfertiler you are a wrong un, I been saying it for ages now, but to dump a litter of pups in a box and left to die is a wrong uns trick, then to blame your wife shows your true colours, wonder how many of your mates will stand by you after this, this place don't need scum like you, I wish you all the very worst life has to offer....

iv spoke to mels wife and shes told me whats happened so dont believe what youve heard,,the kangaroo courts out i see :yes:

So the pups Mel and his wife bred never ended up in a vet after being abandoned???? It's on the vets website, dumped in a wood in a cardboard box or handed in pretending to have found them in a wood in a box if makes no diffrence. They peddle dogs for cash but as soon as there litter of investment needs a few quid spent they literally box up there problems and pass them knto somebody else, come on pip where am I wrong????

no pups were ever dumped from what she told me

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

if he's a peddler like you say why would he dump a litter worth over £1000?

Cos they thought pups had parvo and didn't want to contaminate there other stock. All pups are dead now they died at vets to read vets page

Tilfertiler you are a wrong un, I been saying it for ages now, but to dump a litter of pups in a box and left to die is a wrong uns trick, then to blame your wife shows your true colours, wonder how many of your mates will stand by you after this, this place don't need scum like you, I wish you all the very worst life has to offer....

iv spoke to mels wife and shes told me whats happened so dont believe what youve heard,,the kangaroo courts out i see :yes:

So the pups Mel and his wife bred never ended up in a vet after being abandoned???? It's on the vets website, dumped in a wood in a cardboard box or handed in pretending to have found them in a wood in a box if makes no diffrence. They peddle dogs for cash but as soon as there litter of investment needs a few quid spent they literally box up there problems and pass them knto somebody else, come on pip where am I wrong????

no pups were ever dumped from what she told me

So the vets are lying?? Lol

i have seen the same thing on a web site...whos dogs..i dont no...but they was dumped...

Loads of folk on this forum know, most are too two faced or liked the guy so won't comment in public but slating him behind his back, sell and his wife have changed story's a few times, so nobody knows what to believe tbh but the facts are somebody handed a sick litter in saying the found them in a box in woods, wether sell or his wife dumped them or handed them in who knows, but it was deffo there litter and some had been rehomed now the rest are brown bread...

Loads of folk on this forum know, most are too two faced or liked the guy so won't comment in public but slating him behind his back, sell and his wife have changed story's a few times, so nobody knows what to believe tbh but the facts are somebody handed a sick litter in saying the found them in a box in woods, wether sell or his wife dumped them or handed them in who knows, but it was deffo there litter and some had been rehomed now the rest are brown bread...

it was their litter they,re not denying that,but theirs always 2 sides to a story and we all know you dont like mel because he sells dog but find the true facts out first before hanging the fella :yes:

• Like 1

Spit them out then, how did the litter get from sells yard to on a vets website saying they was found dumped In a wood in a box??

im waiting a pm hm they told me yesterday but couldnt get a good reception on phone, so dont want to put stuff up if its not right

But it was sells litter? It is on a vets website that they were handed in after being found abandoned in a wood? Those are only facts iv stated and they are both right poop, don't let loyalty to a wrong un cloud your thoughts Ffs you seem a decent fella