Imaginary Lurcher For Sale

Imaginary 2 year old lurcher Dog For Sale

Dog is 24tts Fawn in colour and broken coated

Lives outdoors and is quiet in kennel with no issues of noise at all

the dog will obey all basic commands ie sit..stay..retrieve and walk to heel

the dog is 100% stock broken (although it is a lifelong thing that needs reinforcing) imo.

The dog is a genuine first x collie/greyhound bred from a hill/farm working collie dog to a distance racing greyhound bitch of decent breeding.

The dog has only been used for lamping rabbits which he is pretty good at with a decent catch rate which are all delivered live to hand.

The dog works with or without a slip lead (i prefer without) and has no issues with pulling on the lead

The dog comes straight back the second the lamp is off should he miss the rabbit

The dog is sound with other dogs/bitches of all types/breeds.

Excellent with children and adults alike but would sooner live outside in his own kennel than indoors as he tends to overheat a little indoors.

There is a trial with the dog should you want one of 2 weeks with a money back guarantee should the dog not do as i have described.

Price £250 (imaginary)

Only sensible replies/questions regarding the dog will be responded to...regards joe bloggs.

Summat like that should keep the muppets to a minimum i reckon. :thumbs:

the dog is 100% stock broken (although it is a lifelong thing that needs reinforcing) imo.

The dog is a genuine first x collie/greyhound bred from a hill/farm working collie dog to a distance racing greyhound bitch of decent breeding.

The dog has only been used for lamping rabbits which he is pretty good at with a decent catch rate which are all delivered live to hand.

The dog works with or without a slip lead (i prefer without) and has no issues with pulling on the lead

The dog comes straight back the second the lamp is off should he miss the rabbit

Excellent with children and adults alike but would sooner live outside in his own kennel than indoors as he tends to overheat a little indoors.

There is a trial with the dog should you want one of 2 weeks with a money back guarantee should the dog not do as i have described.

Price £250 (imaginary)

Only sensible replies/questions regarding the dog will be responded to...regards joe bloggs.

and that really is how easy it would be to put together a decent add in the for sale section --------and not get shit from other lads well not to much any way...

Not sure about putting it twice though. :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what was it like preban mate?   can it do reds, black and whites, long ears, bambi, rudolf, dancer, prancer blitzen, comet, pigs, ninjas and chuck norris?   if only i wasn't dogged up, with an imp

Sounds like the spit of mine (pictured below).                                                     .

Folks want to read that carefully,it says it returns straight away should it MISS the rabbit,a good imaginary dog woulsn't miss,buyer beware imo .

Price £250 (imaginary)

Price £250 (imaginary)

and that really is how easy it would be to put together a decent add in the for sale section --------and not get shit from other lads well not to much any way...

Price £250 (imaginary)

Price £250 (imaginary)

happened on a couple of my posts this morning :hmm:

• Like 1

Price £250 (imaginary)

No location you messer !!

:D

Price £250 (imaginary)

Use your imagination wee man :laugh:

• Like 1

Price £250 (imaginary)

Use your imagination wee man :laugh:

:laugh:

I can imagine it being available again this week as the lad who has it has imaginary work on the rigs.it's not fair on his lass ,and his baby has forced him to sell.

As well as the fact it doesn't get on with his other lurcher,and also giving up hunting (other for sale)

He has had the knock from the arsepca

His landlord won't let him have dogs,

Lost permission

Got caught coursing

Lost his driving licence

And bad health forces sale

May swap air rifle or bull cross or £400

Edited by roybo

Any chance you can pass on my number to whoever bought it as its exactly what i,m looking for to line my imaginary bitch,id be quite happy to give £500 imaginary pounds for the use of the dog