20K To Play With

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher, I don't know if you knew but The City Of Manchester has been producing the finest wine in the world for years........in fact they have the best wine growing programme in the modern world.....

Go find a farm for rent in the arse end of no where pay the rent up front for a year and grow some weed while filling the place with dogs,chickens and all things good and fun (as a cover for your earn

I've got 13k saved and hope to be around 17k when I leave my ma's house, that gunna be my deposit for a house I think

I have got a mate that does posh coffees at shows and stuff, think he does ok out of it as well. Now has a few vans that are pretty booked out especially through the summer. Bet you could close to getting one going for 20k

Fine wine...............dont need to get your hands dirty......steady investment using others knowledge and premises....................to start mincing about with property on 20k is a recipe for disaster.

Agree on the property Gnash, 20k aint enough IMO, you'll wait forever to see a decent return, much riskier now than 20 years ago.

Lapin

Those vans make good money, all cash too!!

A couple across the road do a veterinarian one, drag it around to all the festivals and make a fair few quid.

Always good mark up in food and drink, the old man had a pub years ago and made the most money doing a bit of food, the mark ups are huge.

• Like 1

Fine wine...............dont need to get your hands dirty......steady investment using others knowledge and premises....................to start mincing about with property on 20k is a recipe for disaster.

A couple across the road do a veterinarian one, .

that for older folk kev...

Bit depressing aint it to think 20k ain't even really f**k all lol look at what I've got saved and just think what's the bloody point.

you can soon get rid of 20k but try n save the fooker up....

• Like 2

Bit depressing aint it to think 20k ain't even really f**k all lol look at what I've got saved and just think what's the bloody point.

you can soon get rid of 20k but try n save the fooker up....

Too right mate,

The art of making the money stick, it's not an easy one to master...

burry 4 lots of 5k around the country, sell tickets for a treasure hunt at 100 quid a ticket limited to 100 tickets per area...............40k and happy days, double up and start again :laugh::laugh:

or don't bury the cash and when the winners complain give him his 100 notes back now you've £59600 :icon_redface:

• Like 4

burry 4 lots of 5k around the country, sell tickets for a treasure hunt at 100 quid a ticket limited to 100 tickets per area...............40k and happy days, double up and start again :laugh::laugh:

or don't bury the cash and when the winners complain give him his 100 notes back now you've £59600 :icon_redface:

i can see that working :laugh:

Some funny replies here. "on a bigger scale" I think thats the key. ;) thanks lads. Coffee is a good idea, add some cocaine and their hooked "timmys Twisted Tea&coffee". I'm in vietnam at the minute, a lot cheaper than the UK here and everybody drinks coffee. You see all the students ( and adults) coming out of starbucks, with cups of coffee i'd frown at paying for at that price. They don't even want to drink it. Just pose with it for facebook. crazy!