Cyclists And Hoss Riders ???

not only should they pay tax but they should be insured to cycle on the road.. who pays for my car if i hit one or they hit me?

i too dont like them like most but i can tolorate them until they are in the big group purposly peddling slow on the country lane.. when that happens i get in front and drive slow when the first chance to do so comes about ( up a hill ).

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok let's have this right if we are being sensible all of a sudden........without fail they will edge up the inside of you at traffic lights or in traffic when there is about a foot of space between th

I don't mind the average cyclist but it's those groups of Lycra clad morons that take over the whole road that get my goat.

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and

Posted Images

There is no such thing as road tax yah fannies

Vehicle excise duty. I pay around 6 lots of it, so can go where I like. None of it is paid to entitle you to use the road

Do you pay "road tax " on yer trainers,, naww!?? then stop walking on the road yah cnuts ! Same logic.

Tell you what, if it was the local hunt out for the day holding you up, you`d get out and clap whilst cap doffing

Fannies

Its no good beating around the bush Rake say what you really think ... :whistling:........... :laugh:

• Like 1

You ! you`re the biggest tube oh the lot,! a Fife tube,, doesnae get oany worse !

"insert wanker emoticon here"

That's sealed the reverse over ye tae!!

• Like 1

Wonder what the argument will be in October when VED is no more ?

All the moaning is about cycles should pay tax !! Perhaps Dog licences should come back too, Say £150 PA per dog ? help to pay for cleaning up all the Dog S*** and Fine the Owners that either don;t bag it or throw the bags of S*** in trees Min £4000, then ban them from keeping animals for life and PTS their animals

Mention SGC or FAC prices going up and you all start moaning. I would bet all of you would bend over backwards to not pay Tax, like working for cash . :snack:

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and squeeze through when he shouldn't. I never have any issues though and get out the way when i can so as not to hold people up when there is no need.

9273110505_489ab299ed_c.jpg

oh and I wear wellies and a wooly hat fashion never was my thing just ask the wife :laugh:

attachicon.gifIMG_3812.jpg :whistling::whistling:

:laugh::laugh: that about sums it up only I don't look as happy

I'm a keen road cyclist I've been on both sides of the debate

Been in a car when a cyclist smashed into it through his own fault and my mate driving had to foot the bill

Similarly I've witnessed a works van of morons on a friday afternoon f 5t. X attempt to push a small peloton I was in into a ditch

Unfortunately the recovery firm that they worked for received a lot of bogus calls to non existent breakdowns in the middle of the night to isolated locations throughout east Anglia

The company's number was advertised in numerous local adds sections in the paper , the particular driver was later identified by a spurious visit to the firm and the owner was put right about a few things and why they were happening

My pal received a written apology by email and still went to the local papers saying the firm weren't interested when he complained

The ruse escalated until the firm started taking payments for recovery up front before attending

And the driver was sacked

Sadly for him it's not the biggest town in the world and we often see the clown in the supermarket in his Paul blart outfit, we take great pleasure in asking him who he used to work for and if he fancies a ride out

He got off lightly from that to be fair, one

not only should they pay tax but they should be insured to cycle on the road.. who pays for my car if i hit one or they hit me?

i too dont like them like most but i can tolorate them until they are in the big group purposly peddling slow on the country lane.. when that happens i get in front and drive slow when the first chance to do so comes about ( up a hill ).

:laugh:

you fecking moaning b*****ds , lets just hope none of you get stuck behind me when im in the tractor cause i dont pull in and you wont be getting past as im a b*****d if ive got to go slow so do you :laugh:

• Like 1

you fecking moaning b*****ds , lets just hope none of you get stuck behind me when im in the tractor cause i dont pull in and you wont be getting past as im a b*****d if ive got to go slow so do you :laugh:

Unless you wear Lycra while driving your tractor three abreast with 20 of your mates I think you wont get any moans from us lot :laugh: