Cyclists And Hoss Riders ???

Went out today in my motor to go to my garage , going down lane infront of my house , was block of feckin 15 bike riders 4 a breast going up hill, coming down 3 hoss riders 3 a brest coming down. I was behind 3 motors , you could see the people in other cars were getting wound up as me ,as they kept tying to pass , but these cu'ts wouldn't move. I know the H/W/C says 2 a breast at most for bike riders and hoss riders, I go out as ive said on here with my bike and young dog, but anytime cars wanted to pass mei ve stopped pulled over to let them pass. good job I was 3 cars down, I would have got very close to them bike riders, and let the twats know what the H/W/C is :yes: rant over.! for motorists :censored:

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok let's have this right if we are being sensible all of a sudden........without fail they will edge up the inside of you at traffic lights or in traffic when there is about a foot of space between th

I don't mind the average cyclist but it's those groups of Lycra clad morons that take over the whole road that get my goat.

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and

Posted Images

I don't drive mate but when in a car or van and see folk on bikes doing it it pissed me off :laugh:

that's it mate, if they stuck to the highway code, ive got no prob and don't think it changed to what it was, so these twats are taking the piss and don't give a feck simple as that mate. maybe if they made them pay road tax they might like us they might act different, or prob be worse then with these prats lol

I cycle a lot, everyday to work on the roads and when I can fit it in, mountain biking at centres or on trails like the southdowns way. I get really p*****d when cyclists break the basic rules of the road, going through red lights etc. Then theres the teenagers at school kick out time, they assume its there God given right for cars to stop as they cycle across the road! Cyclists abusing their position on the road is a reason that accidents happen. As a cyclist I have to say that the vast majority of road users do give cyclists respect, to be honest the closest I ever came to being wiped out was by a rogue bus driver trying to avoid a speed bump. The problem is that a lot of cyclists on the road don't have the basic skills such as signalling without wobbling over the entire width of the road. As a cyclist I don't think that cyclists should ride even two a breast, it just makes accidents more likely to happen. :thumbs:

f***ing hate bikers they think they own the road they sit in front of ya and won't move over they cut across junctions and they cut up throu traffic like they are the king of the world and when one of them gets hit its the drivers fault they should have to pay road tax and insurance or better still ban them from the roads all together

• Like 1

i blame fooking wiggins and why the fook do 70 year plus granddads wear skin tight Lycra to ride a bike, what happened to just a pair of bike clips

do you not wear lycra on your battery powered bike

Edited by the_stig

i blame fooking wiggins and why the fook do 70 year plus granddads wear skin tight Lycra to ride a bike, what happened to just a pair of bike clips

do you not wear lycra on your lekkie bike

sold it after an incident involving a hill.sheep and far to much larger at the George and dragon :laugh::laugh:

do you not wear lycra on your lekkie bike

sold it after an incident involving a hill.sheep and far to much larger at the George and dragon :laugh::laugh:

:D:D i can picture it...