Cyclists And Hoss Riders ???

just nudge the back wheels they wobble into the hedges :yes::yes:

had one pull along side the van a few week back at a t junction :blink: ---i wound my window --------------- put on my angry face said if you pull out before me i`m gonna knock you off ya daft fooker ----he never did ...... my mate throws screwed up paper at em he moaned at me once when i did`nt get his petrol receipt AMMO :D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok let's have this right if we are being sensible all of a sudden........without fail they will edge up the inside of you at traffic lights or in traffic when there is about a foot of space between th

I don't mind the average cyclist but it's those groups of Lycra clad morons that take over the whole road that get my goat.

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and

Posted Images

I don't mind the average cyclist but it's those groups of Lycra clad morons that take over the whole road that get my goat.

that's it mate, feckin 15 of them all across the lane 4 a breast its taking the piss, then bloody horses 3 of them across the road, and both groups think you should slow down, feck'um next time I fly down 65mph and if I clip them tough shit :yes:

Wee story.....

Remember about 15 year ago my mate got himself a pug GTI. Phones me up and we go out for a wee spin around the back roads near me. Anyway the exhaust is pretty loud and we are giving it a bit of welly when in the distance, maybe 5/600 yards away we see a young lassie heading our way on a horse.

So my mate slows right down, into probably 2nd and we cruise up to this lassie. Mate sticks the thumbs up to her and gets the middle bar. Oh is that f***ing right...drops the clutch and revs the tits out the car, rev limiter bouncing away and this horse shaking her about like a rag doll....fpmsl.

Not slowing down for horses and bikes when your bombing down sounds to me that your not the driver i want to meet, stay legal stay safe.

well going 4 a breast across a lane, and 3 horses right across the lane, maybe there think the lane just for them then, and then no driver would be a danger to them, as you carnt get down there . most normal bike riders and hoss riders stick to the highway code and got no prob with that, these prats don't simple as that. and in all honesty wouldn't want scratch or dent my car on these prats, that's the only reason I wouldn't hit them. :yes:

when did a bike stop being a mode of transport and become a bloody lifestyle fashion accessory. And why do kids have to go out dresses like mini me wiggins along side their parent? As kids we went every where on bikes. Jeans tucked in wellies and air rifle or fishing rod tied to the crossbar or a ferret in a sack on the handle bars. Nowadays they seem to go somewhere to cycle (usally in an Audi estate!) rather than cycle to get somewhere!

• Like 2

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and squeeze through when he shouldn't. I never have any issues though and get out the way when i can so as not to hold people up when there is no need.

9273110505_489ab299ed_c.jpg

oh and I wear wellies and a wooly hat fashion never was my thing just ask the wife :laugh:

Edited by terryd
  • Like 4

So what is best or safe a group of cycles 4 abreast approx 50m long obstruction

or two abreast at approx 160m obstruction ?

Why are all the posters so angry about other peoples pass times ? I shoot,fish,cycle (in lycra) Fly RC Helicopters,Motorcycle,drive a car and a van. But could find fault with people who enjoy the same hobbies as me, but why ?

Why are all the posters so angry about other peoples pass times ? I shoot,fish,cycle (in lycra) Fly RC Helicopters,Motorcycle,drive a car and a van. But could find fault with people who enjoy the same hobbies as me, but why ?

It's about being considerate. If the road isn't very wide they should be single file regardless of what they are allowed to do.

single file, enjoy the solitude. if you want to share the moments get a tandem

• Like 1

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and squeeze through when he shouldn't. I never have any issues though and get out the way when i can so as not to hold people up when there is no need.

oh and I wear wellies and a wooly hat fashion never was my thing just ask the wife :laugh:

post-14509-0-42820000-1392571434_thumb.jpg :whistling::whistling:

• Like 1

spot on :thumbs: