• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks ,

Lol Arron my youngest girl would slap the fukc out of you ... Run along and play now there's a good boy .........

Arron as much as I would love to accommodate you I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on chubby teenagers ... AND besides you sound far to tough for me .............

Posted Images

cum to myne socks you wont last two minetes

Arron as much as I would love to accommodate you I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on chubby teenagers ... AND besides you sound far to tough for me :cray: .............

• Like 13

look nothing against the mods or anything like that cud you please delete me from forum because I am sick of the jelous people on here they are the most jelous people I kno computer heroes that don't kill bunnies hotmeat hope I see you at a game fair your going to get hurt aswell as socks

You want to be ashamed of your self throwing the towel in you coward. your like one of them bull crosses with a reverse gear, nauseating to see, causing normal lads to have a despicable loathing revulsion, towards you :bye::bye: ime wasting my valuable time here on you just f@ck off

• Like 4

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks , you wont know whats hit you , you,ll think your watching otters down by the river ,,,then all of a sudden POW ,,youv been sockerised .Your best of doing what we do in chat , pick on Chid , he,s a midget and he lives in Ireland so he cant get us , much safer .

feck me i neal pissed my self then..... :laugh:

• Like 5

come on some ones got to say the ultimate saying in all playground arguments.......................il get my dad because my dads harder than your dad...................... :tongue2:

handbags at the ready socks and hotmeat think you will need them against this menacing foe

look nothing against the mods or anything like that cud you please delete me from forum because I am sick of the jelous people on here they are the most jelous people I kno computer heroes that don't kill bunnies hotmeat hope I see you at a game fair your going to get hurt aswell as socks

look i have nothing against any mod or anything like that against the other members could you please keep me on the forum as i love all the jealousy on here and all the computor heros that post great threads about their hunting trips especially hot meat and socks and if i ever see these members at a game fair i for one will be the first to shake their hands

atvb aaron the coursing man :laugh:

• Like 2

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks , you wont know whats hit you , you,ll think your watching otters down by the river ,,,then all of a sudden POW ,,youv been sockerised .Your best of doing what we do in chat , pick on Chid , he,s a midget and he lives in Ireland so he cant get us , much safer .

b*****d ..

And its Northern Ireland where I live :laugh:

• Like 5