1. New Facebook victim (aka give me 2 weeks)

2. Disabled fella fights with me.

3. The offliner

4. Delete me

That's 4 of the top of my head and put in order of best IMO anyone feel free to add some more? :laugh:

My all time favourite is : "Uncle Fred used to make me wank him off down the potting shed"

• Like 3

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks ,

Lol Arron my youngest girl would slap the fukc out of you ... Run along and play now there's a good boy .........

Arron as much as I would love to accommodate you I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on chubby teenagers ... AND besides you sound far to tough for me .............

Posted Images

I think he should leave socks and hot meat alone :yes:

Take grandad baw and albert64 instead :whistling:

Baw's to difficult to track down ( all those identities ). ...... does he really know who he is anymore ? :laugh::laugh:

jason bawn

im baw

Baw's to difficult to track down ( all those identities ). ...... does he really know who he is anymore ? :laugh::laugh:

jason bawn

im baw

or am i bendrover :hmm: i forget now :laugh:

3. The offliner

4. Delete me

That's 4 of the top of my head and put in order of best IMO anyone feel free to add some more? :laugh:

doodles restocking a golf course then having a comp on it

• Like 3

3. The offliner

4. Delete me

doodles restocking a golf course then having a comp on it

That JBS Wildlife fella with his rabbit killing ray gun was a good one too! :laugh: Reckoned there'd be no rabbits left for anyone to hunt with ferret, dog or gun within a decade! :laugh:

jason bawn

im baw

No I'm bawtarcus.... :laugh:

FFS every time I come out of hiding somebody stirs this up again ... A man can only live in complete terror for so long :cray: .... On the plus side though I was watching psychopath night last night and took the test and I came out at 87% psycho :laugh: ..............

This is my psycho test print out ... Oh just done the test again and I am at 94% now :icon_eek: .........

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

I feel a bit braver now :toast: ........

:laugh: :laugh: I took the test on Friday I also got all the management to take it aswell I got 81% and the same write up as you.... funny thing all the management scored very high lowest was 70% Psychos' rule business :laugh:

jason bawn

PMSL The truth is out now :laugh: