Bull Type Dogs

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been a lot of debate in the news recently about how to tackle the growing problem of children being attacked by 'fighting dogs' such as Bull Terriers, which are often owned by Chavs who use th

No dog should be 100% trusted around kids, some serious shit gets waffles on this site, don't you flooking think everybody that owned the dogs that have killed or just bit children thought there dogs

As regards bulldogs i always felt it was a case of " instinct will get him there but gameness will keep him there "   I must admit when i first took an interest in hunting maybe 7 or 8 years ago i f

Posted Images

Everyone with any sense knows it's the owner and not the dog thats the problem... why you'd leave any dog alone with a small child is beyond me, and the dicks that buy them and coup them up all day in a flat going stir crazy then walk them about at night like they're f***ing rocky :blink: ...

But it's owners in general not just chav's, like the ever so polite 50 odd year old woman who was walking her big english bull, the dog comes bounding over to me with her chasing behind, my lurcher on the lead and my JRT playing ball with my brother, all of the kids out plus the wives.. this dog goes straight for the terrier, grabs it round the middle and pins it down, I had to choke the f***ing thing off with it's collar... whilst the very well spoken woman was saying " that's enough now, you hurt him" :blink: .. wtf put the twatting thing on a lead and it wont attack dogs and end up being choked you moron.. I end up with 2 crying kids who now want to go home, the terrier was fine...what would she have done to get it off?..

Prevention is better than cure, dogs are animals at the end of the day too many people seem to think they are humans and will behave in the same way... the problem being now bull breeds are attracting idiot owners

• Like 4

That's true a dog can turn at anytime. Not just cull breeds but all dogs. The most dog bites in the world has been caused by collies and labradors. I agree that bull terriers cause a lot more damage than most other dogs but that isn't the point. Like I said fact is labs and collies have bitten more than any other breed. My 2 terriers have been attacked 6 times and never reacted these were only small yorkie and jack russel dogs didn't harm my terriers but just goes to show how well behaved they are ;)

No need for bull breed of any sort unless you trying to look hard,your dealing in drugs or you fight these dogs they have no place in a family home think what they are bred for guarding or fighting yes other dogs do attack but because of the reason the bull breeds are bred for they cause a hell of a lot more damage

I too have three bull breeds, Im 23, I have tattoos and I walk them on chain leads. Am I a Chav and a bad owner? Should my dogs be put down?

My dogs have been with Shropshire Dans kids and they have been with my exes kid, I have a picture of my exes kid stood on one of my dogs and it couldn't care less!

I walk them on chain leads because one of them chews leads and I also happen to like them! I dont think I'm rocky as the nearest house is over a mile away from me and the next house is about 3 miles so I dont know who I am trying to impress. I have pictures of my dogs cuddled up with the ferrets and ive also had one of them come running to me for help with a ferret locked onto its lip!

Do a bit of research on bull breeds before you shout about what the media tells you! As Dan said about bite statistics, google it! Bull breeds are amongst the lowest percentage of attacks of most breeds! I guarantee the breeds you think are safe around your kids are the same breeds that failed! Yes its only bull breeds that make the headlines because they are status dogs and that needs to be sorted but not every young lad with a dog is a chav with a dangerous dog! I'm fed up of ignorant people like you hearing half a story on the news and thinking you have the perfect solution. As I said, try google. Staffies and pit bulls are known as the nanny dog and have been for centuries, why? Because they are good with kids!

• Like 1

No need for bull breed of any sort unless you trying to look hard,your dealing in drugs or you fight these dogs they have no place in a family home think what they are bred for guarding or fighting yes other dogs do attack but because of the reason the bull breeds are bred for they cause a hell of a lot more damage

I must look so hard walking through a forest in wellies with my big muscly staff wearing a pink harness bouncing around like a tart with a stick in her mouth!

• Like 5

what a load of shit
  • Like 6

Here here Billy ;)

My 2 bull breeds are females and 1 wears pink and the other black. The bigger of the 2 uses a chain leash mostly because she chews and of course she looks better with a chain lead. In the statistics my cocker breed has bitten more people than my bull terriers. They are protective, love the kids and most of all very loyal dogs. + I'd rather my 2 bull terriers around than 2 collies if someone broke in my house ;)

the staffy is known as the nanny dog it did not get that name from fighting :blink: so we sacrifice a breed because of idiots :hmm: i could say yorkshire terriers are only owned by blue rinse old ladies or labradors by toffs who shoot but i would be stereotyping just like you and the media have :thumbs: