Bull Type Dogs

Look I'm not anti bull type here, I've been around a staffie for years & come across many others, I've got no solution.....but trained or not they can kill a kid quicker than most... There needs to be special consideration when kids are involved

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been a lot of debate in the news recently about how to tackle the growing problem of children being attacked by 'fighting dogs' such as Bull Terriers, which are often owned by Chavs who use th

No dog should be 100% trusted around kids, some serious shit gets waffles on this site, don't you flooking think everybody that owned the dogs that have killed or just bit children thought there dogs

As regards bulldogs i always felt it was a case of " instinct will get him there but gameness will keep him there "   I must admit when i first took an interest in hunting maybe 7 or 8 years ago i f

Posted Images

A bigger dog mastiff rottie doberman german shepard akita etc could and would kill a child quicker than a bull terrier. I think people are forgetting that the dog that killed that little girl weighed in excess of 60kg+

Bull terriers weigth less than half that. The power difference between bull terries and the breeds named above is massive

• Like 1

Okay its 8 years old and they've had it two months. They where told it was okay yet it was a stray. I have to say that is an irresponsible owner and not suitable ammunition to tarnish every person with a bull breed!

It's just my opinion if you don't agree with me fine couldn't give a toss to be honest

Neither could i mate, at the end of the day if everybody had the same opinion the world would be a boring place lol

Thats why i usually keep of these type of threads as alot of people end up passing judgement on breeds theyve never experienced, just regurgitating crap theyve heard through the media

• Like 1

This topic was covered already about week ago on here just the same shite lately on here

I know mate, it is getting a little repetitive, everytime somebody puts a topic up about a dog attck the argument soon turns to bull breeds, its a shame i hate to hear them being dragged down unnecessarily

• Like 1