Bull Type Dogs

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been a lot of debate in the news recently about how to tackle the growing problem of children being attacked by 'fighting dogs' such as Bull Terriers, which are often owned by Chavs who use th

No dog should be 100% trusted around kids, some serious shit gets waffles on this site, don't you flooking think everybody that owned the dogs that have killed or just bit children thought there dogs

As regards bulldogs i always felt it was a case of " instinct will get him there but gameness will keep him there "   I must admit when i first took an interest in hunting maybe 7 or 8 years ago i f

Posted Images

No need for bull breed of any sort unless you trying to look hard,your dealing in drugs or you fight these dogs they have no place in a family home think what they are bred for guarding or fighting yes other dogs do attack but because of the reason the bull breeds are bred for they cause a hell of a lot more damage

Your some kinda twat, it's wa*kers like you that piss me off...... I have two SBT's and have two young children in the house and I trust my dogs 100% they have been brought up to know thier place and they bottom of the pack,I don't walk around thinking I am hard and never touched drugs in my life, SBT's are great family dogs IF brought up correct so stop talking out your hole!!

• Like 3

No need for bull breed of any sort unless you trying to look hard,your dealing in drugs or you fight these dogs they have no place in a family home think what they are bred for guarding or fighting yes other dogs do attack but because of the reason the bull breeds are bred for they cause a hell of a lot more damage

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Agree 100% whiteracer. Staffies are excellent family pets they really do love children. Mine absolutley adore my kids and potect no matter what. Atb mate

Mate my little 3 year old daughter walks mine holding the lead, none of this straining at the lead bullshit he never leaves her side, let him off over the park and he constantly looking checking to see where she is, no word of a lie she even dressed him up the other day and sat pretending to do his 'make up' ha ha he soft as shit and don't have a nasty bone in his body, come 3pm he sits at the door as he knows its the school run and wants to come!!

• Like 1

for every responsible owner there seems to be many irresponsible owners

not just with bull breeds, with any breed

but I think the bull breeds do draw the young lads that think its great to have them straining to get to other dogs

I just don't understand why someone would leave a child with a dog that could of been raised with no manners

the trouble with bull breeds is when they start to dish it out they can cause a massive amount of damage in a short amount of time

• Like 3

Your some kinda twat, it's wa*kers like you that piss me off...... I have two SBT's and have two young children in the house and I trust my dogs 100% they have been brought up to know thier place and they bottom of the pack,I don't walk around thinking I am hard and never touched drugs in my life, SBT's are great family dogs IF brought up correct so stop talking out your hole!!
I'm so glad ?

No axe to grind with Bull breeds,got a staff here ,excellent temperament,with dogs and people.....some of the comments made by other SBT owners are a little alarming though Kruby..why have you allowed a child to stand on a dog and take a picture??Whiteracer..why do you allow a 3yr old child to walk a SBT (obviously you are with your daughter,but what if another dog kicks off)??Shorpshire Dan ,your SBT loves your kids and "protects no matter what"how does this work??.....Just some random observations :thumbs:

• Like 3

The child was two years old and weighed nothing. He was stood over my dogs back while she was sat up attempting to sit on her like a horse I think. She could have just walked away but was more than happy to be a climbing frame. She kept turning around to lick him so she can't have been bothered

No dog should be 100% trusted around kids, some serious shit gets waffles on this site, don't you flooking think everybody that owned the dogs that have killed or just bit children thought there dogs could be 100% trusted? Going by some of the daft comments on here make me wonder how you's folk are allowed on a computer never mind own a dog

• Like 8