Piss Buckets.... Lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever pissed in the shower.   I said, "Yeah, a couple of times, accidentally."   She said, "That's disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?!"   "Hey,

We aint got no neighbors so i can get away with pissing in the garden if im down near the shed.......theres a conifer near the shed that i wanted to chop down but the mrs likes it so my disturbed mind

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van we

Old boy I know got a plumbed in urinal to the left of the door of his man cave in a recess and when you come out the shed its behind the door, so when you use it you can pull the door to, to make a cubicle of sorts, quite smart. Mind he needs it when all his old school mates get round there on the home brew.

Not a bucket, but a bottle..I once got my cock stuck in a 2ltr coke bottle on a packed coach going raving, the toilet had no light and was f***ing minging after half hour on the road, and I felt we`d pulled over far too many times... So I got my lighter out and burnt two bigger holes in the bottle, making a number 8 shaped hole, by which time time I`m breaking my neck for a piss, so I stuffs the old chap in the bottle.. Well when it comes to getting it out, I realise Im caught up on the two points in the middle of the number 8, Im stuck and its starting to hurt, Im starting to get all hot and red faced, FFs this aint happening.. Then the driver announces were here!! We pulls up and Im panicking like feck, the coach is nearly empty and Im still stuck, with a bottle of piss attached to my nob, crowds everywhere. Luckily just as my mates got off in front of me, laughing their bollocks off, I got free. Never again. Moral of the story, use a fecking toilet! :laugh:

• Like 1

Before got working as an undertaker I was labouring for a roofing firm. Was a bloody hot day and wasnt a shop near by. Couldn't be bothered to climb down when nearly finished. Picked up a lucazade bottle and it was abit warm but thought it must of just been in the sun. Was right next to my mouth before I got shouted at and told its piss lol. The other labourer told me he knew and was gonna wait until after then tell me lol. Got him back though he'd brought a draw and left it in the van, went down there to grab more felt. Lets just say I got ginger pubes and when he got back to the van his cheese looked more like tangerine dream lol

Just seen the comment about a bird pissing in your bed. I'd of shagged the shit out of her lol can't beat the warmth of a fanny after a piss lol.

:hmm::hmm:;):laugh:

• Like 3

Arrgh................ Men.! :blink:

You's really are in a cave man like state - ok understandable all the old buggers that used to have a wee in a bucket when they were young all those decades ago (centuries for paulus) are sort of "acceptable" being stuck in old ways an all that..

But for goodness sake if it isnt done in a toilet or outdoors, surely it cant be acceptable.

I feel sorry for your wives/girlfriends - if ya's done that in my house you'd get a good baiting :laugh:

Before got working as an undertaker I was labouring for a roofing firm. Was a bloody hot day and wasnt a shop near by. Couldn't be bothered to climb down when nearly finished. Picked up a lucazade bottle and it was abit warm but thought it must of just been in the sun. Was right next to my mouth before I got shouted at and told its piss lol. The other labourer told me he knew and was gonna wait until after then tell me lol. Got him back though he'd brought a draw and left it in the van, went down there to grab more felt. Lets just say I got ginger pubes and when he got back to the van his cheese looked more like tangerine dream lol

Just seen the comment about a bird pissing in your bed. I'd of shagged the shit out of her lol can't beat the warmth of a fanny after a piss lol.

:hmm::hmm:;):laugh:

necrophilia is okay until some cnut splits on ya :bad:

• Like 2

Having a quick slash in your grid or behind a tree in your garden is one thing, when your busy. Having a bucket of warm stinking piss in their bedroom all night, because lazy, dirty feckers can't be arsed goin father than two steps for a leak is another!

Oh yer, think I must be one of the few THL members never to have been caught out and shit in some obscure place. Even on a dig! Never happened to me ever, I either shite first thing in the morning, or can wait till I find a piece of porcelain worth parking on... How hard is that..??

Use a bucket, then bottle it, its nice :whistling::icon_eek::laugh:

The man who drinks his own URINE http://dailym.ai/1hc2yDT

The fella who was on telly "the man who eats badgers" a couple of years back, does the same.

He lives about 15 miles from me, Arthur Boyt. Reckons you start with a dribble and then have more daily until your on 1/2 pint a day.

I kid you not.

Cheers, D.

Having a quick slash in your grid or behind a tree in your garden is one thing, when your busy. Having a bucket of warm stinking piss in their bedroom all night, because lazy, dirty feckers can't be arsed goin father than two steps for a leak is another!

Oh yer, think I must be one of the few THL members never to have been caught out and shit in some obscure place. Even on a dig! Never happened to me ever, I either shite first thing in the morning, or can wait till I find a piece of porcelain worth parking on... How hard is that..??

You've never eaten / worked down in Africa...have you?

With an aim like mine, I'm lucky to be allowed in the bathroom !

My parents used to have a bucket in the bedroom. Understandable perhaps, as we had an outside toilet when I was a lad. (It was a bit much when the tradition continued when we moved to a bungalow, mind !)

Us kids were never allowed to have one - all that going out in the dark and snow was 'character - building' !!

well thats the last time i fill out the"whats on your mind part of the profile" :laugh: eh hot meat i aint no tramp either,you just a glory hunter for a decent threadnext time you want a 7 pager P.M me see if i cant think of something else for you to talk about :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

well thats the last time i fill out the"whats on your mind part of the profile" :laugh: eh hot meat i aint no tramp either,you just a glory hunter for a decent threadnext time you want a 7 pager P.M me see if i cant think of something else for you to talk about :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Don't take it personally I'm a tramp as well, just I'm a classy tramp an use toilet lol

Don't take it personally I'm a tramp as well, just I'm a classy tramp an use toilet lol

yeah but i bet you got toilet roll,im still putting rizzla papers together in preperation for tomorrows dump :laugh:

• Like 1