Piss Buckets.... Lol

Just read a couple of members find pissing in a bucket acceptable, so let's hear who is too lazy to get out bed an go down stairs for toilet or can't be arsed leaving the shed to piss so piss in a bucket...lol

I for 1 think it's the height of laziness, would the same folk wear an adult nappy? Lol

thought the only lads who were privaliged enough to piss in buckets were the lads in Cork prison LOL , imagine this day and age locked in for 12 hours and having to piss in a bucket

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever pissed in the shower.   I said, "Yeah, a couple of times, accidentally."   She said, "That's disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?!"   "Hey,

We aint got no neighbors so i can get away with pissing in the garden if im down near the shed.......theres a conifer near the shed that i wanted to chop down but the mrs likes it so my disturbed mind

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van we

May as well go whole hog an piss all over dirty plates in sink lol

:laugh::laugh: Don't give them any ideas

my mrs is a dirty b*****d every time i go for a piss in the sink theres pots in it ....
:laugh: :laugh:

I've been caught short a few times in work and had to have a shite in a bucket . Pissing down a scaffold tube is a handy trick :laugh:

One story that always makes me chuckle was about a guy that I lamp with that'a a plasterer. He was busting for a shite one day so he decided to curl one out in half a bag of plaster . It all back fired on him the next day when he started laying on and was finding bean sprouts from his Chinese two days before :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: . His laborer was not happy :laugh::laugh: .

The worse thing is that he carried on and finished the room :blink: bean sprouts and all

• Like 2

Borderscott I see you reading this, your uncivilized without a Tele, do you piss in a bucket lollol l

Nah mate just seen this.....don't need a bucket........ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got an en suite....... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nothing uncivilized about not having a television..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Borderscott I see you reading this, your uncivilized without a Tele, do you piss in a bucket lollol l

Nah mate just seen this.....don't need a bucket........ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got an en suite....... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nothing uncivilized about not having a television..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I take it back then if you use a toilet then your more civilised than the bucket bog users on here, Tele or not... lol