Piss Buckets.... Lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever pissed in the shower.   I said, "Yeah, a couple of times, accidentally."   She said, "That's disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?!"   "Hey,

We aint got no neighbors so i can get away with pissing in the garden if im down near the shed.......theres a conifer near the shed that i wanted to chop down but the mrs likes it so my disturbed mind

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van we

I'm disgusted.....

you sound like my old woman :laugh:

She sounds a nice sort lol what the flook she doing way somebody who pisses in buckets tho I ain't got a clue lol

well she prob never new over the last 25 year,sure as shit she knows now :D

My brother used to get trough 3 pairs of pants a week as a kid, wiping his arse on them after he had shit in the woods....

The old scrumpy up the fishing match looked a lot like a piss bag eh stig lol

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van went into the back of the garage and shit onto a good length of the woodchip rolled it up walked down the garden and threw into the cornfield at the bottom -- next day the lady of the house is home were painting round the back when my mate says have you seen what the dogs got sure enough the family labs running round the lawn with a nicely rolled up woodchip package... :icon_redface:

• Like 8

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van went into the back of the garage and shit onto a good length of the woodchip rolled it up walked down the garden and threw into the cornfield at the bottom -- next day the lady of the house is home were painting round the back when my mate says have you seen what the dogs got sure enough the family labs running round the lawn with a nicely rolled up woodchip package... :icon_redface:

ya scruffy cnut :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

i stay at t7 once and got drunk need to go so i pissed in a bottle he,s women cleaned up next day thought it was juice put it back in the fridge (as you do) t7 came home and drank it lets just say the kitchen floor got moped again :whistling::yahoo:

• Like 1

ya scruffy cnut :laugh::laugh:

when you`ve gotta go ------used to shit in carrier bags when we were on the pylons and lighting towers --even cut holes in the arse of the overalls so we didn't have to take em down ,, :laugh:

• Like 3