Piss Buckets.... Lol

i was putting loft insulation down in a new build prob worth a million and a bit,got caught short whilst tucked into a tight spot amongst the eaves,well i had to go there and then so layed it out on the paper that holds the insulation together,cut a neat hole in the fibreglass and put it to rest,guessing its still there to this day :laugh:

• Like 3

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever pissed in the shower.   I said, "Yeah, a couple of times, accidentally."   She said, "That's disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?!"   "Hey,

We aint got no neighbors so i can get away with pissing in the garden if im down near the shed.......theres a conifer near the shed that i wanted to chop down but the mrs likes it so my disturbed mind

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van we

We got a toilet upstairs and down :tongue2:

And if I'm in the garden I will walk straight in boots n all :thumbs:

so have we but id get strung up wearing muddy boots in the house,never known so much fuss over pissing in a bucket down the shed :D

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van went into the back of the garage and shit onto a good length of the woodchip rolled it up walked down the garden and threw into the cornfield at the bottom -- next day the lady of the house is home were painting round the back when my mate says have you seen what the dogs got sure enough the family labs running round the lawn with a nicely rolled up woodchip package... :icon_redface:

ya scruffy cnut :laugh::laugh:

when you`ve gotta go ------used to shit in carrier bags when we were on the pylons and lighting towers --even cut holes in the arse of the overalls so we didn't have to take em down ,, :laugh:

i shit in a hard hat after a heavy night on the guiness in ireland it was jet black and sloppy because i also pissed in it i walked to the edge of the shoping centre roof whistled the lads who were leaning against a pallet of breeze block and dropped it they ran like fook when it splattered on the block and a few were throwing up and bawking :toast:

• Like 1

Had to use the skim bucket filled with to take a dump on occasion when we were plastering a new build somewhere in the back of beyond with no bog! :laugh: Didn't feel comfortable at first, but it beats squatting down amongst the brambles and nettles. When you got to go, you got to go! :D Plenty of scaffolders go on the job in a bucket when they're working at any height, etc. I often take the mop bucket up the shed for a piss when the bathroom is occupied here by one of the kids or the mother in law, or if I'm up the shed busy and there's an empty bottle handy, I use that. Had a piss bucket on standby when I had my legs done recently and all. Don't have a dedicated piss bucket in the shed though, in answer to the original question. God help some of you lads if you were ever going on a rugby trip in a minibus without a bog and were shy about using an empty can or bottle, you'd never get to the match with all the beer and toilet stops you'd need! :laugh: :laugh:

bet weve all had a dump while out mooching and used a sock to wipe yer arse :laugh::laugh:

Dock leaves mate :thumbs:

Hot Meat how did you find out about members pissing in bottles?

Edited to add, just seen it on main page LOL

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Had to use the skim bucket filled with to take a dump on occasion when we were plastering a new build somewhere in the back of beyond with no bog! :laugh: Didn't feel comfortable at first, but it beats squatting down amongst the brambles and nettles. When you got to go, you got to go! :D Plenty of scaffolders go on the job in a bucket when they're working at any height, etc. I often take the mop bucket up the shed for a piss when the bathroom is occupied here by one of the kids or the mother in law, or if I'm up the shed busy and there's an empty bottle handy, I use that. Had a piss bucket on standby when I had my legs done recently and all. Don't have a dedicated piss bucket in the shed though, in answer to the original question. God help some of you lads if you were ever going on a rugby trip in a minibus without a bog and were shy about using an empty can or bottle, you'd never get to the match with all the beer and toilet stops you'd need! :laugh: :laugh:

A trip up to Blackpool we filled 3 bottles on the minibus... One lad had to have a quick change over halfway through lol

Regularly had piss bottles on the roofs, some sites you wouldn't want to be going down for a piss when the bogs are half a mile away...

Now an old roofer I knew who aledgedly shat on the roof and wiped his ass with fibre glass is just wrong lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3

bet weve all had a dump while out mooching and used a sock to wipe yer arse :laugh::laugh:

we were on an invite digging i`d never met the lads but my mate had one of em had a shit 10 feet from where we were digging then he spread his arse cheeks and said to his mate is my arse clean -- half hour later he rips his cheese cob in half and offers it me :bad:

Whilst tree planting in NZ, often shat in the woods. Start of ripping the pocket off your shirt to wipe your arse, then bits off your shirts sleeve. Carried on till it became a vest!

Why piss in the shed? We all piss, so what's wrong with doing it in the flower bed, or drain top? Too many hang ups on here!

Dock leaves mate :thumbs:

Hot Meat how did you find out about members pissing in bottles?

Cheers, D.

Some tramp wrote it in status thing on homepage lol.. I don't mind pissing an shitting outside if caught short, but to piss anywhere but In the toilet at home or even in garden is lazy lol come off it how big are these houses and gardens lol I'm betting you's are never more than 30 maybe 50 yds at best away from toilet l a flooking bucket lol May as well go whole hog an piss all over dirty plates in sink lol

• Like 2

A trip up to Blackpool we filled 3 bottles on the minibus... One lad had to have a quick change over halfway through lol

Regularly had piss bottles on the roofs, some sites you wouldn't want to be going down for a piss when the bogs are half a mile away...

Now an old roofer I knew who aledgedly shat on the roof and wiped his ass with fibre glass is just wrong lol

on the way home from work coming up the m1 one lad pissed in his flask --- he bought it back full of tea next morning :D